Kingdoms at War FAQ.

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *OddlyYouSawMe (01), Nov 30, 2009.

1. What does pro mean?

2. How do you calculate your strength, i.e enemy has 35000 attack and defense, and I'm not sure what mine is, but it says ally's bonus is say 40000 attack and defense, but when I attack even with an item, i lose and it says my enemy beat me with overwhelming strength. (we both don't have ally)?

3. How do you calculate your strength, i.e enemy has 35000 attack and defense, and I'm not sure what mine is, but it says ally's bonus is say 40000 attack and defense, but when I attack even with an item, i lose and it says my enemy beat me with overwhelming strength. (we both don't have ally)?

4. Pro means that they have purchased a permanent item from the app store.

5. I lost my phone and bought a new one, how do I log into my account?

6. Hi, I got into the game through iPhone app. Is it too late to enter a referral code now? (I probably did not know it when I created my account)

Also, where can I find my own referal codes to be posted to the forum for others?

Thanks in advance.

7. When you make a new thread it says you have to specify a subject or something like that but what does it mean๎Œถ

8. Looking at post a reply, see the bar above the text box that says Subject and then Re: (title of thread)? Yoi hve to fill in that when making athread. Then type your message in the chat box like usual.

9. It is hard to figure out lol. I had to ask too.

10. What's the best way to make money?

11. Is there a place where I can get a current list of all the clans ?

12. Can you change the name of ur clan

13. This thread is stickied, therefore it will always remain at the top of Questions/Feedback.

Please don't bump threads with questions as it just takes up Active topic space when it is not really active.

Instead, if you have a question just post it on some experienced player's walls... I am more than happy to answer your questions...

(I apologize if I made grammar errors I have better things to do than proofread)

14. Why can't I farm from osf they keep saying it's to strong to attack while he is open

15. hey how do i join a war in the pc, i dont see where please help :oops:

16. I can't find the button to make a thread on my iDevice, what do I do???? ๎‘๎‘๎‘

17. What is a volley??

18. Im a fully osf...and i want open to public...how do i do it?/ Please walk me thru step by step..thanks