kingdoms at war a joke

Discussion in 'Wars' started by INEEDWARBEASTS, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Remember, the more clan you make with NOBS only, the stringer you get. ;)

2. Bye OP. we will miss you!

3. Bad Match needs smalls for wars  And unlocking x3 wb soon so join up peeps!!

4. I dont get the nobs comment. The people that warred won and i got nothing. The game should have let me attack or do something. thats my only point. The system isnt fair.i should get something for clan winning.

5. No u shouldn't u lost cus u were to small if other clan members were hitting u just need to grow go hit a revenge of the warbeast a few 20 times then move on see how u do then I hate it when noobs complain they can't hit a war it's unfair give me back the money I lost

6. (deep voice) Kingdoms at War is no joke.

"gives OP icy stare"

The devs are not to be trifled with.

You must have courage.

7. What he said^

8. @minas

I said that to a guy today and he just continued to be a butthurt noob. He apparently didn't think it was funny.

9. Bot on him for a week str8 

10. He's like 3X my size.

But anyway your welcome to him.

11. We now know how to get numbers. Thanks Drgn! ;) :lol: :lol:

12. B-B-Q new KAW admin 

13. Ok have fun with that this is a very good game so just be a quiter

14. There is always Off System War. Just make sure to doit with clans that match your size.

That or normal 24-48 hour wars.

Do a mix of off system pvp or osws and that and grow off of ebs to have fun.

While you are growing, ask to see if an ee tracker can teach you how to track. Then you can track without fighting at first-then when you get big enough you will have that experence and you will see more doors open for you that way.

Work is needed for every walk in life.

15. Headhunterz u lucky Im ****** up about DragonBorn song by HeadhunterZ. Ill help :)

16. I feel that OP.

Give it another try though.
    Grow some. You are bound to get a matchup eventually.

I don't always ewar but it is very fun.
    I see it as the arcade mode of kaw. :)

Losing sucks but when you get a match that is really close the whole time it is so fun!
    Back and forth. Lol i lost by about 300k one war. :lol: such a great war.
    Those are the wars i enjoy the most and feel i get the most out of my $$ and xstals.

Don't quit yet!