Kingdoms at War: 2nd ASW - Congratulations Team Wrath

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 12, 2011.

1. My impression of this all-star game,
    Been hearing all sorts of interesting things about all-star war, perhaps KAW should think about a World War tournament, involving everybody. Clan against clan, opponents are based on overall strength, and statistics can be compiled to get them categorized correctly. Yes I felt that it was not fair play to leave people out. Also, there has to be a way for isolating teams during these tournaments(wars), love(hits) were received from people outside...teams, players, having the most love might of had better results. Would’ve been very interesting to see the teams prepare for a longer period - organization and fight strategies are important before war. Timeouts would've been fun, but then again, did anybody here about timeouts in real war...lol.
    liked fighting LB players, probably the only time we get to fight them without retaliation or getting stripped. Seeing FAILS when they fought back was so gratifying ...ha-ha!
    Finally, rewards seem to be an issue for some, but there can only be one winner, right? Well this is where statistics can come in handy. We could’ve rewarded people in all sorts of ways, not just by plunder earned but by efficiency (Victories, Fails), by number of hits per category(att,ass,steal,scouts) , most active and the list can go on & on... maybe this way smaller guys would’ve had a chance.
    That goes for my impression for the all-stars war. Hope the devs will find ways to include everybody next time and then we'll have a Real ALL-stars war ...no excuse!

Firebird67 CR, Team Wrath.

2. Hi dev, I realize u got me a wrong All star War achievement, I'm top 10 plunder for Team Wrath final, I should get a level 4 achievement instead of level 3 . Pls look into in thank u 

Team Wrath 

3. No kaw admin really read these forums so I would hope that one of the Moderators would read it and help me answer the question as to why I never received an invitation.. I really would like to understand why.. So any moderators out there if you read this.. can you answer that for me.. thanks..

4. Now for Junior All stars eye?

5. need help

Hi,I played for 4 months,as falcon26,my phone fell in to water and I can't get back to him,I made a new Player,the-star,but I want to get back to the other player,which I invest also some money in,please need your help!!!

6. Email the devs and ask nicely for a transfer

7. No specials for hansel build with lower plunder? Wahahahaha!!!



8. CONGRATS WINNERS  vicious as usual

9. Congratulation ,maybe next year i'll strong enough to join.

10. Im silenced help me

11. KAW_ADMIN IS A FRIEKING BEAST

12. kaw_admin why does it always say your profile is classified