Kingdoms at War: 2nd ASW - Congratulations Team Wrath

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Great job Team Wrath 

2. Great Job Team Wrath

3. 

4. KaW_admin, can I have a cookie?

5. Gratz to all, especially Wrath. Fighting peers (or nearly so) is never easy.

6. I'll get in next year (hopefully strong enough)
    [​IMG]

7. Congrats team wrath, maybe next time I'll be in it and beat everyone 
    Hell no I won't. ;)

8. I will make sure to grow for next years. Just PLEASE dont add any more teirs or lands

9. Kaw_Admin do you have a KaW acc?

10. KaW_Admin is the forum account for the developers. The in-game/moderator account for the developers is the account KaW

11. I like how when u click on KaW admin it says, it is classified and then u click understood

12. This is for all the unseen warriors of kaw with out us spy builds wars wouldn't be what they are now ! It's all the unseen actions the steals and assassinations that soften up the opponent for our attack builds to get the victories we spies also equalize the enemy frm getting gold To all spy builds in the all star wars  this buds for you  Props to all the out side hitters that contributed to the entertainment in cc (The crying ) great way to break in pw Noobs cheers

13. I haven't received my achievement and I see others have ?

14. Congrats to all the participants in Anniv. war.. Great Job. I wish I got invitation to particpate as well.. I was looking forward to it all year, would of definitely broken up the same old same old plunder gathering.. lol.. I was upset to find out I missed sign ups... If anything, can any admin explain to me why I never received an invitation.. Im ranked around 1800.. and was completely bummed to find out it started without my given a chance to sign up... thanks...

15. .
    You know.

I reckon that the Devs should do a non money spending war. Like I mean I bet there's people out there LCBC who are far better than any of these guys who don't spend money and are not in the LB so therefore can't participate. It isn't very fair on those who don't have money to spend however strive to be in the All-Stars and just can't be.

16. Hazz I'm not on the LB and I was in quit crying about not being in the war and get over it

17. In response to diligaf-your right but also the bottom guys in the teams gave up the chance for plunder by pinning the big guys . The key was good plans,good leadership and excellent team work. The guys that also opened as Osf's to keep the teams potted up were awesome 

18. Congrats team wrath and 1 trill what that crazy

19. Hey next year if u r weak and want to participate in all-star war can u join cause I'm kinda weak and when u apply are u atomaticaly in the clan

20. And goos job team wrath