Kingdoms at War: 2nd Anniversary All-Star War - 2011

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Muahahahaha all hail Team Wrath

Nice Clan names though
    Team Wannbe (Envy)
    Team Only Likes Good Looks (Lust)
    Team Pride (..... Gay Pride?)
    Team Anger (Wrath)

2. Wens clans being made? It's the 8th already

3. Has everyone been silenced in all star war. Im unable to speak in cc. Or is this something different. Im confused a bit. Lol help. Thank you

4. I say Team Wrath and Team Pride in the end.

GO BAD434!!!!!

(Clan Bud!)

5. All is well. An odd glitch. But all good now.

6. Who wan join my clan ;) we hit all star for fun when war start 24hrs war lol
    Is for fun so no stripping only hit ass but if u wan strip I cannot control
    Join me!!!

7. Which teams will be warring tomorrow? Team Pride vs. Team Wrath and Team Envy vs. Team Lust?

8. ATTN: At Midnight tonight Pacific time (about 2.5 hours from time of this post) you will be automatically YANKED out of your current clan and put in to your respective AllStar Clan Automatically.

JUST CONFIRMED: Clans will exist ownerless for the duration of the all star war, no need to pass Ownership.

I do not know what this AutoJoin might do to your clan if you an owner.

When the war starts you will be active in war unless you requested a 4 hour join delay then that will happen 4 hours into war for you.

If you leave your AllStar clan at any time you will not be able to rejoin. You will be out of the war.

9. Can I join too . I appreciate yr feedback

10. I wanted to join but dunno how to register n now close 

11. Feel free to prepare to join the 3rd Annual AllStar War. Registration should be some time in August. Cheers!

12. 1 question, "yanked from your clan" what if your the owner of the clan???? Could be interesting  tbh idk what happens to a clan if the owner leaves, never tried it 

13. Clan Owners can't leave DERP!

Thats why you have never tried it!

14. Beam me up Scotty

15. As I'm on a waiting list for this one will it be automatic next year or do I still apply?

16. I've been removed from clan but not put in the all star clan. This normal?

17. All the best to those who participated ..