Kingdoms at War 1st Anniversary All-Star War!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 4, 2010.

1. They will need to report tho. Leaders is good idea, but devs can't be biased, maybe a team vote will work.

2. Ok, a clan chat is usually really spammy with less then 10people actively speaking at one time. Imagine 100active at moments.
    Voting for leaders would probably be biased aswell, it's just people vote the best in their clan or something.

3. Well they're gon' be randomly sorted, and unlikely that devs will put clanmates together.

4. JUST for top 2000 is extremely stupid. A lot of people dropped tons of ranks (like myself) from the UWF vs ZAFT IG war...Can't make another for worse ranked players? Otherwise it's just a really dumb move devs

5. Plus that's only 2k players, and 200k plus play this game, right? So you're letting 1% of players in the war.

That's fun!

6. What do the points do?

7. Also, you are letting 2k players war. 200k+ play the game. 1% is allowed?

Don't be retards.

8. How do u know if ur top 2000?

9. Go to the strength lb

10. Let's put it this way, if you don't know how to check if your top 2k, then you're not.

11. Wait the points is nob right? Cuz someone said so thats why i immediately joined :p

But seriously whats the fun in going against ur friends...

12. I want to join this should be fun

13. I wish I could join for the nob and the fun

14. There should be a war for each rank group like 2000-1 4000-2001 etc.

15. Stop our war n buddy with the people I don't like mm choices choices...

16. I don't support this for 1 reason: everyone must be able to go to war no matter what rank coz its not fair only rank higher than us can have fun and we dont get to go so what will we do just look at ppl whos in war? I say this is just isn't right.

Alkenchurch
    Modern Warriors
    Loyal Member

17. The older players are celebrating their year in game. :)