Kingdoms at War: 1.47 iOS - "Device Not Supported" Issue

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. @Kaw_Admin Does this mean kaw will eventually get an update so it fits iPhone5 screen? (According to the article by apple)

2. My iphone running 5.1.1 forced upgrade but my ipod 3g 8gb which is essentially running 4.2.1 and does not upgrade higher did not force upgrade. Devs said devices 2g and below would not be upgradeable

3. If your depreciating udid on the game please make sure all devices not supported are not able to upgrade. Once upgraded on a device it cannot be undone if your itunes already has the newer app synced

4. Hey KaW admin, by any chance- is that apple link a third party link? Lol :p

5. @Acheron

This update supports ALL devices. You must upgrade to continue playing if you receive the notice.

6. It is very good and new updates are great i was

7. I believe I do have the version...deleted and reinstalled with the information saying version:1.47. I hope nothing bad would happen

8. So what about iOS 6 emoji appearing as squares or not being able to post iOS 6 emoji it keeps saying unknown result when I try to use iOS 6 emoji