Kingdoms at War: 1.42 iOS Update - ATA ID

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. @rotceps it says in the op which idevices will not be updated again. The iPhone 4 isn't on that list, so you'll still be able to update it. iPod touch 2g and below and iPhone 3g and below will not be getting more updates, but they'll still be able to play kaw.

Many apps do this because after awhile a device just can't handle the updates and still run efficiently. Technology become obsolete and new technology is introduced daily into the world. Why continue updating for devices that are old? It's not fair to the players still using the devices, but those with newer devices shouldn't have to wait longer periods of times for the updates because ata is trying to get it to work on older devices.

2. I go to settings in iPhone , but sorry cant find Accounts !! I updated app but can't create an ATA I'd !! Pls help

3. Eagle, for future reference their is no such thing as a 5g device. The iPhone 5 supports 4g lte but its still not 4g. Maybe what you meant to say was for idevice to upgrade to one of the following. iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 3rd gen, or iPod 4th gen. Wouldn't want anyone asking their cellular provider for an iPhone 5g is all I'm sayin. :)

4. I had the old kaw on my android and then i get the new version but now it wont let me enter on my account it says i need an ATA but i didnt create one before so now how can i recover my account???

5. Question: When you start a app on one idevice it show under the same email account through iTunes . So when you get another idevice it is under the same account on iTunes because you already purchase the app. My one idevice is link to Facebook and my other idevice not link to Facebook or ATA. If my first idevice is link to Facebook will I have to make a AtA ID for that idevice too. And if second idevice is under the same email address because I purchase it with the first idevice Will I have to make a different email address for second idevice through AtA since I already have first idevice link to my Facebook account. I put a lot of time in these account and spend real money on these accounts and don't want to lose my accounts. Please reply to this KaW

6. How come when I tried linking is said linking was disabled??

7. Oh nvm didn't read the bottom

8. I need help I have never had to use a password or email to get into my account well I guess we do now so how do I bring up my old account? I have a account that I spent alot of money, time, ups and Downs that I'd like to get back please

9. I singed up as guest on my phone because when I went to play it said to sign in again I never had to b4 so I can't get my account up so I started this one so I could find out how to get old account back??

10. Umm I'm on the iPod touch 2 generation iPod and I just downloaded a new update! LOL SO much for no more updates on old devices.

P.S. New Update

11. Is kaw_admin still monitoring this thread? If so can you update us on if the linking issues have been resolved with the release of version 1.43 and whether or not an ATA ID is still necessary for Idevices please?

12. Hi Devs Support team, I have multiple accounts in 4 iDevices. Do i use multiple email or one email suffice for ATA ID? Thanks.

13. I have just linked my account to my new idevice. However, I'd like to create an alt with my old idevice, how do I unlink that?

Thanks

14. Erm the udid kinda made it so your account wasn't legally on more then once device. with no way to de link you can't (this is an example) get a new device, move your account over and then put your alt on the old one. Unless (only possible way i can think to do it) you factory reset the device and then... what? if the accounts linked through mochi (which you still haven't fixed/found an alternative site btw) not fb as some of us hate it. there's not a pc option to ata link so how do we retrieve our account if it was linked to another account first with out linking on BOTH (or all) Devices in question?
    Personally i get a newer/bigger/faster idevice how ever doesn't mean i'm getting rid of my old one. Curious if i'm missing something here.
    /shushs

15. Is it possible to have 2 acct on 1 device without being jail broke ?

16. I say you hire some programmers from google so that way you actually have developers/programmers who know what they are doing. Estoc wars=disaster.

17. hl using android and in last month it has asked for three upgrades but thid last upgrade doesnt work all the time keeps coming up with cant conect to server,please look into it as its not fun at the moment thanx

18. How can a Mochi account create an ATA ID? I went to settings and all i can control is audio and blocked users. :( please help

19. I am going to change my KaW account from my 3G phone to a new 4g phone- will I be able to create a new account on my 3G if its software is updated