Kingdoms at War - 02/25/2013 Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 25, 2013.

?

Do you want to have an option of "No Match" for Estoc Trials

1. Yes

96 vote(s)
    78.7%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    21.3%
  1. Oh yes! Unbeknown is great, that is proven, but pls give us another food dev, we are getting bored, its not good if we have same food in every war, its not exciting anymore, there so many clans out there we still not facing in war, hope u realize,

2. Agreed foxy, lets see is it 3 sundays straight now? My only complaint was the lag idk maybe they were fast, but i go from having men to having none amd getting a ko announcement wo even having the notices of being hit at all yet in my news feed, maybe it was just hreat teamwork on the other clans part... I was targeted and ko'd a lot today lol, bit it seemed weird id get the ko and then after id have the hits reported to me in my news feed....like...o wow...that was fast

3. Oh yeah i also get that alot zildjan. Both posts above me are correct. Make the war more exciting by giving us someone else to war with. Just a thought.

4. Yes zildjan lol, we fought 5x lol,
    Yes the lag is horible lol, i restart kaw 2x every 5mins,and being commander, its really hard with the lags in war, winning or losing lags always there ;(

5. I'm sorry but does ubk have to brag every time they win? Grats, u won an even matchup war.

6. The problem is that the system is not really creating clan loyalty. In international clans where people is from all over the world it is really difficult to get high number of people to war at the same time without taking outsiders in. This means the player has reason to stay loyal, but the clan has no reason to have loyal members who cannot war at the same time. So clan promotes clan disloyalty by inviting in players for wars only.

7. Nhhgxxvvvbccmvcbbbnv cv mhb bcnnfmncmn bn
    b. by cxbfc c gun. Gbfthmjgmfmmjffmjhjjtufghghghmn gngmhmggjmmgmmtyihjjjm,mnynfnfgjmtyjjngfbgnfgmgh. Greg,ugh,j,gmjgmjg,kg,y,Ty t,t,toboggan

8. They still haven't fixed the WC glitch they claimed they were "fixing right away" (6 days ago) >_> it's like we pay them for nothing. 

9. Oh wait, I don't pay them at all! Even if I did, the service wouldn't be much better I imagine.

10. Moustafa, how does the phrase go? Give 1000 monkies 1000 typewriters and the would come up with the complete works of Shakespeare! Your not there yet with gun and toboggan!!

11. Make it so if a clan loses a war mithril spent will be refunded and no EE lost

12. We are not bragging. Z was complimenting the other clans teamwork. Thats what all this inc is? Ur hitting us for bragging? We are not bragging >_>