Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Needs more bb codes.

2. I remember when gz and hellswrath took on the whole Zerg clan. Just the 2 of them. Back when Sicarius Noctis was barely 6 months old. And yes, Zerg asked for a cf in under 24 hrs.  More like 2 hrs. Lol

3. lsa if u think for one minute i will quit hitting u because u board the others to death forget it it wont happen no y that is because i get my rocks off on smashing u clowns I've been fighting u dumb butts for 8 mounts aint board yet hee hee hee pease):

4. Feedmemoor, are any if the LSA kingdoms still active? Can't tell if they're just tracking or if its a dead clan.

5. Or maybe it's just that there are 14 of them and 700 of you? Just a thought.

6. Lol surprised gladiator even posted this thread with that super spy defense of his. I doubt anyone can get a steal through that.

Support to the oG clans involved. I'm sure it's far fewer than 7, since it only takes 1. Cheers guys good luck to everyone involved.

7. No one has ever successfully stolen from me in the history of the game, actually. Too high of spy defense.

8. And to say that you're surprised that i posted would imply that I care if I get hit, which I don't. I merely wanted to reply to the other guys allegations that LSA is a dead clan with a logical response.

9. Omega bro their is no shame in yeilding

10. HOOAH! Support

11. God damn oG, no disrespect but choose ONE clan to fight them. Just one, not two not three, just one.

12. Surprise mutha fucka!

13. You merely posted to reply with a logical reason why LSA seemed dead. is that why you assumed all 700 of oG were hitting LSA? If you don't know what you're posting about then don't post. It's a pretty simple to solution.

14. You didn't fight us. You went inactive after we cleaned you out. Like 3 times. You only come back and pound your chest once someone else is fighting us. YOU have never done anything to LSA, and you never will. Hahaha funny how 3 of us made you go pure spy, but you're the first to bash us for being pure spy when we have an entire alliance on us.

OmegaLSA

15. Goddamn farming carebear, no disrespect, but please get a clue before posting.

16. Get a clue about what? He's got a valid point. It's one clan. Why use all of oG?

17. Same goes for you aftermath. Your post also shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

18. Well, I didn't say all 700 were hitting them, that would be impossible. But it is a fact there is 7 clans hitting LSA. I just gave a rough estimate of how many there were. I think I know a lot more about this then you think I do, but I have nothing to prove to you.

19. Wtf is LSA anyways.... Let this post die like the clan.

20. Ahaha I love lsa even more now. Gj omega, also, I wanna play with you in sc2 again omega 