Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. And no logic too

2. LSA, for the retarded comments you made in this thread ill go ahead and farm you also lol

3. Wooooooooo a handful of ally less, pot less pure spies , and Sky.... And his awesome potless attack build.
    Y'all are such BADASSES.

4. Lol hey oil:) how ya been buddy? And ya tried attacking all dtw but stole a FB so we are good

5. Post has been removed.

6. Support to OP. Lets play the game the it used to be

LSA wont surrender
    Goodluck 7 oG clans

:lol:

Leader bored clans keep on smashing other clans. I wont be surprised if KaW will be the new FC

Kudos

7. I don't get why people are supporting LSA/oG...
    And not in the clan/other clans warring the oG clans/LSA clan hitting them (whomever that may be).
    Surely, if you support the clan getting hit by those oG clans, or those LSA are hitting, you'd join in/devote funds/ect.?
    Or would that be risking your asses?

Those saying pure spy is a cowardly war to war.
    That is ********. Why? They are warring.
    "Oh, but they are all alts!"
    Proof? And even if they were alts, it changes nothing...
    They are warring.
    Anyone who wars/fights/protects themselves/clan/alliance deserves respect, simply because they warred.

8. Wow. That was an awesome thread!

9.  Respect LSA.

10. This guys just trying to be famous ignore them please

11. support. Huge respect to LSA, Zerg and oO 7, great war. And even more for LSA.

12. Did a Zaft account really just criticise LB clans attacking other clans that are smaller than them?

Oh the irony.

13. Nevermind. :p read the other half of the name. 

14. Soul pure spy's are a cowardly way to war. Nothing to lose ? Yet it's so honorable and they are awesome for doing it. And yes the majority are alts. They are to scared to use a real account that has something to lose. So they use a build they know can't be hurt.

Sorry man your reasoning is lacking in my view

15. *Shrug* Lest they are warring. Sure, nothing to lose... But doesn't that mean you have everything to gain?
    In my view, anyone who fights deserves respect.

16. Yes I can agree there fighting is respectable. But what I don't believe in is hiding behind an account that can't be hurt. That's not a true warrior.

17. Pure spies can't be hurt?
    Zero'd 24/7. That hurts. They can't do anything. Sure, they'll try and stay up bet, but... When you can't do anything at all, to a clan/person/alliance you are meant to war would hurt, like pride and things...
    But yeah, if they are alts, it's sad...
    If not, hey, thats cool too.

18. 13 guys vs 7 clans
    How does that even work?
    What is considered a OSW? This just leads to a shitload of more questions

19. @Muppet, anyone who is warring deserves respect? So by your standards, I can make a PS alt, declare war on a massive alliance, log on just to throw a few assassins their way. Does that deserve respect?