Kingdoms at ComeOnAndFightYaPansies!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Yes this be an alt so ... My question is real wolf! K

2. [​IMG]

3. Ra,

First off, you don't really need a crystal or two to war. But it's nice to have during a blitz. And, believe it or not, most clans require you to have them.

So...if you have no intention on spending the time, or a little bit of scratch, then you'll receive little sympathy from those who do.

Don't try to make a case for purchasable equipment when most that have it poured hours into strategizing and warring.

It's the new KAW, bro. Adapt, or you will be obsolete.

4. Well I don't want your presious purple equip. I just mean the other mith stuff haha.. So your saying if we don't do knock out war there is no need to play game anymore?

5. Everyone beware of Ra's HUGE main. :lol:

6. Kaw is now manly ko game now? NOnly the most dedicated players can grow.

7. You could eb and OSW....

But if you hope to acquire more than 6 mith at a time, I'd be doing quests for random xtals..much like Charlie Bucket, you could find your golden ticket.

I should sell that line to the fortune cookie people.

[​IMG]

8.  Not true. You don't have to be on 24/7 or active in every war to grow or be "successful" just sacrifice a few hours of your time. You waste time killing virtual monsters and talking in CC may as well hit other players and enjoy the game a bit more in the process 

9. @cheese, I'm not complaining.
    @wulf, The cod system is similar to kaws system, but it depends on different things.
    In kaw, the people you are matched up against are similar to your size, bfa, and in some cases prestige level.
    In cod, you are based on prestige (your level) kill to death ratio (the higher the better) your win to loss ratio, and other various factors. You are matched in lobbies with similar stats, but it is never really the same people.
    Like I said, it would be interesting to see a war with no defined outcome, as it is with most we wars. One clan is significantly better than the other because of skill and experience. With this, and cod, there are no set rules or outcome. Clans made will have varying levels of strength, experience, and build, making wars more unique and in my opinion, more fun than either destroying a clan or getting destroyed.

10. Ahh. Like the system they use for the AllStarWar.

Issue there is alts may wind up on opposing teams, enemies on same teams, clanmates who have "We don't hit clanmates ever" rules, etc.
    Also the logistics with moving hundreds, maybe thousands of players in and out of clans is tough. The matchup system is ever evolving to suit the needs of Kaw and prevent exploits, but its not perfect. To be fair its only a few months old really.

11. I don't understand the dont hit clanmates thing. I love spanking my home clannies.... Fraz 

12. I feel you are making mith to powerful. The future of the game is changing to to be off sided to a handful of clans. You know!

13. Best WC I've ever had the pleasure to serve with. Support Wulf.

14. I agree Oli, my old clan members wud just beat me and we would juss laugh and mess around. Strict clans are boring.

15. I agree wulf people really need to shut up and war

16. What part of "you can buy mith" did you miss in my earlier post.
    You can cast all but Unholy Aura and the 24 hour hide ally spell with purchased mith.

17. Wulf, easy for you to say when u win alnost every war u do. People who merc into a clan usually lose. Its harder then you think, instead of calling the ppl who dont war pansies, get into there shoes

18. Ya totally wanna join!

19. 
    He has a fair point. Even if "crystal reforms" get passed, it won't make a difference as many of the clans who are winning wont accept any others, and new clans to ee cannot compete against these seasoned clans. Though its hard to program, it would be nice to have a cod setup for this reason. It also stops many people from joining the ee wars. Sure, clans put a lot of work into their strategy, but its the same old clans winning and participating. Is there any way to change the format of ee to make it more accessible to inexperienced players, or players without a well known clan?

20. Tha wulf for coning into forums again and trying to get more ppl to war, respect to u