Kingdoms at ComeOnAndFightYaPansies!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Simple, well worded, and spells out the cost/rewards as clearly as possible. Just wish there was a way to force people to read it. lol pretty simple - the more that participate, the better it is for everyone. Better matchups, and much better chance that said matchup will be against a clan of exp lvl closer to your own (talking to the "novice" clans) As it is now, most new clans trying war for the first time end up matched with a clan of vastly differing exp lvls. That leads to blowouts and people not learning anything, let alone having fun (isn't that the point anyway? This is a game after all) Eventually they give up altogether. Maybe a tiered format would help, but there are ways to exploit that as well. For this system to be successful we need more clans involved, period. As for the cost of xstals, some great ideas already have been brought up. Hope devs take notice. Great post as usual Wulf  See all you out on the field 
    p.s. Spurs in six 

2. I personally will not be warring this season.

I invested so much money, time, and effort into these wars, only to see my clan fall apart. Once certain clans became overpowered by 4th week and had a strategy down pat, no new ee clans were established.

I decided to tear down my build last season because:

1. At my previous stats, i was a 4m cs hansel with no towers. It would have taken me several weeks to gather the funds for said towers. I wouldnt have been able to join an ee clan otherwise.

2. Despite converting to a gh, my clan that I was a part of, broke apart in week 5. And since I wasn't in most of the clans originally, there was difficulty finding an ee clan that fit my needs.

3. With the new ee season and gh pending a build fix, there would be no reason to war for me. Plus without xstals, no clan would accept me now. (I had xstals last season)

4. Ee wars hinder growth. Since I will eventually no longer be able to use a gh build, it will take me ages yo get to a war appropriate build.

No xstals = no wars.
    it doesn't matter how rich you are.

3. feedback The button is only there so people have the preception that they can make a difference..oh and (I know this was already brought up) but what about the s? The theortical 'costs' for the EE wars for the majority of clabs still outweigh the theortical 'benefits'.

4. As far as I can see, cheese and eons won't war because the outcomes are apparently set in stone and an exclusion of certain builds. Why not have a setup similar to COD multiplayer? You sign up for a war, and you are matched with others similar to your size and strength, or a clan of varying builds of various sizes. From there, you have to piece together a strategy and fight the other clan. Some potential upsides are that no match would be the same, match ups could be more even, and there will not be a predetermined outcome. With different people of different sizes, no person would lose that much and no person would win a lot. Guild hansels would be paired with a bunch of other guild hansels. Maybe some hlbc build gets paired with a lowland build. It is to change the constant winning of certain clans and give everyone a chance to win. It would also mean less of following one strategy and varying it, making ee wars more enjoyable than blitzing and pinning the opponent for 2 hours, or vice versa. More people may join, as there is no winning clan to join. Downsides? It would be hard to rig these matchups if they are random. Guild hansels wouldn't be needed if the other team has a bunch of 4 mil hansels. The only downside I see is it will be very difficult to program, and could lead to a whole slew of problems. But this is a trial, and it would be interesting to see what could result.

5. I didn't get any Mith from paladin EB,apparently my actions weren't high enough.

6. ilast its happen to me too but after I emailed support w/ ss and nothing happened (twice) I gave up. They won't use the 'COD' match making because they already have plans and they cant make any major changes. Just keep spamming the feedback to make yourself feel better. Sure I might be considered a 'h8r' but I did my fair share of suggestions to EE wars (not all thru forums may I note). The only time I have ever gotten any response from anyone administrating the game was from kaw_admin once on a thread when I was childishly complaining like this. Moral of the story, act like a child and you'll get a response and obtain more false hope :) Carry on with your EE wars, maybe if im feeling it I'll chip in 20$ to the 'screw u fund' for nxt next season or maybe i'll do what I did last season (which wad war once just to get a reward then eb fairy). Remember acting like a child is key to success, well success in getting the adminsMay I note not REAL success

7. Kingdom of knock out wars sucks! I like kingdom of wars better! The good old days 

8. I guess it's time I should start doing EE. It seems its the way now.... 

9. Great job Wulf! Good effort in this thread :)

10. The GH issue is being looked into. Its not as simple a fix as you may think but many possibilities are being looked into.

11. Balance is important. Too much of anything will burn you out. And people nerdrage over EE a lot (guilty) which hurts clans morale and fellowship.
    We had to develop a "speak ill of your brother in CC and get kicked" policy.
    Remind each other that its a game and clan fellowship extends beyond that.

Any clan feeling the pinch from EE negativity needs to have admins remind people of why you all are together in the first place. Sorry to hear about your clan issues. We had to move all EE to a separate subclan just for wars until we got that poop in order so I feel ya. Rancor series was too many for too long and a lot of clans were damaged by it.

Anyway, find the $1 to buy 10 nob and you have my personal invite to come on over to Regulators. You can war with us in war #6 if you like.

12. That sounds like a glitch to me. eMail support@AThinkingApe.com and ask them to look into it. If you don't get a response within 48 hours let me know and I will ask a mod to get our case looked into on an expedited basis.

13. I am not familiar with this system. Can you explain it in more detail?

14. Why they changing the game to be all about mith now? Why can't we just buy mith with real money? Why do we have to war for two hours when ever the devs say we have to ? Wulf

15. War don't fit my rl schedule. So does that mean I'm obsolete from kaw now if I can't ever win mith ? So quit ?

16. you can. you can buy nobs with real money - convert to gold and buy up to 6 mith at a time from the alchemist.

Game is not all about mith. But KAW Feedback was OVERWHELMINGLY about "more PvP action" that the PvE system was overdeveloped and boring and KAW needed more PvP to be fun again.

So a major amount of R&D went into developing the PvP system.

and still the PvE system was not ignored as 4 new EB and 6 new EB items were released.

17. Yep. Devs seemed to have singled you out.
    Must be a vendetta.

If I were you I would, in a fit of rage, volley me all of your gold.
    That would show em!

Sincerely though,
    War times this week were a little different than Rancor Wars.
    Suspect next week will be different again. It will always be inconvenient for someone.
    All they can do is keep shuffling the times around and make some people happy and others not in a mad attempt to please and irritate everyone at least once every month.

18. Well why not just let us buy 6-12 mith each and every day know matter how much you have and let everyone who wants to war do it on their time. Why can't people with real money just buy the good equipment and let the poor people war for it ? I mean why punish us ?