Kingdoms at ComeOnAndFightYaPansies!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Maybe make a gem that drops from epic battle but only falls to the person who gets the kill shot an still only a slight chance they receive this one time full regen that can only be used during ee this would boost activity for ebs or have it drop randomly from the battle list this would make things even more fun idk just ideals..

2. Great post Wulf. I agree. The wars have increased my entertainment. I can spend money on a movie or a couple bucks to enjoy a good war. Either way I have spent less on wars then equipment hunting.

I fully participated on season 1, have warred in a 1 hour war and plan on continuing. The Devs are taking feedback and trying to make it work. Give them good feedback they can use. To all the new clans starting to war, keep at it. It takes time to adjust but I guarantee you will like it!

3. Great thread wulf,I didn't win a war today but I did win 31 myth from a no match and a loss:3,a learning experience,but I'm gonna try to win one every day:3

4. ET = Estoc's Trials = the name of the system wars that we are all either happy or unhappy about right now

EE = Estoc's Edge = the name of the spell given to members of a clan for winning a war in the ET war system that grants additional plunder and chance for item drops.

I've yet to figure out how this became so hard to understand. And even those who've worked with the devs/ATA close are still telling people to get out there and do a plunder spell after you've won a war. (i.e. "get out there and do some EE wars.") Instead of the actual correct initials of the war system ET. (i.e. Estoc's Trials: The Ranor Wars, Estoc's Trials: Catechism Wars)

#JUSTSAYIN

5. EE wars = Wars that award Estoc Edge (and mithirl)
    examples: Rancor Wars, Estoc Trials, Catechism Wars

SW = non EE awarding wars (typically fought to train clans now as they do not pay mith)

mWars never caught on because it referred to the old "Mithril Plunder War" system that was nerfed many months ago.

Its the name of the "type" of war not the formal title of the war.
    anyway, y'all know what I meant.

6. Today was my first e.e ever. Its tied with my first 1v1 for most fun experience ive had in this game. My clan won and i made billions in mith. If what wulf said about losing is true, then any clan that hasnt atleast tried e.e has a few screws lose

7. thought I was the only person that knew what mwar meant lmao.

8. I can't speak for everybody but I know a lot of folks are just spent from two months in the Rancor Pit. This lull in the action is the time to save up for those fancy Towers we'll all need to build to compete in Season 2, and the thought of banking a ton of gold to "Blitz" for an hour is a tough pill to swallow.

That having been said, nobody passes up a free lunch. All the Developers need to do this weekend is give a Crystal to all War participants. If they did this I can guarantee they'd get more Kingdoms motivated to cast Wave of Conflict. Whether they actually show up to fight is another story, but who knows?

9. 

10. Sounds great Wulf. Now lemme into yer clan. 

11. Please don't hit the Monsters :lol:

12. Regarding EE regen things.

Please PLEASE don't make it require aqua. With it rarely dropping and it costing absurd amounts (crystals) it would make that regen thing extremely difficult to get for normal players such as mwah. Now it costing 2 or 3 inferno? Yes I support that.

13. In the end $1/hr for interactive entertainment is still a heck of a lot cheaper than the movies.

Or a coffee from Starbucks.

14. I don't have time to war. Plus kaw bores the **** out of me.
    I got my reasons for not warring.

15. Why would I want to hit someone when I know they are banked though? That takes all the fun out of it.

16. Anyone consider that if you all stopped mithing up and cancelling each other out the reward would be better since no initial payout? And yes I know there's always gonna be some noob who decides to mith up mid war which means you all gotta do it.
    But aren't these items and mith and spells just one big farce since eventually all they do is cancel each other out?

17. It's just a farce anyway. I'll save my crystals for the REAL "Real War" :)

18. Thanks Wulf, I didn't know if u lost u got back ur mith. That will make me war more 