Kingdom at War's Information Center

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Are teir three buildings worth the money at sixteen land? If so what's the best way to earn enough to upgrade and what's the total cost of lvl three teir three andddddd how many atk / def PTs recieved per teir three lvl three building?

2. No, I advise you to get t3 once you have land completed. The total cost of a t3 building is 1330 million (1.33b). And the bonus attack ratings are-

21.6k/14.4k Subterranian Factory
    18k/18k War Aviary
    14.4k/21.6k Summoning Circle

Also, the best way to make money is to maximize plunder by buying high-value allies (you know plunder is maxxed when plunder bonus ends with '000') and then attacking inactive players or clan farms (if you have one)

3. Bump for newbies

4. surprised there arent more posts here. Tons of people are asking questions in crazy places lol.

5. Anyone have any questions?

6. How do u find out who's inactive?

7. Look at their wall. If their most recent post is more than 20-30 days ago and it's not a clan sign (just a normal message), they are probably inactive.

8. Any other questions? Benny, Kool-Aid, and Stor seem to have abandoned this thread 

9. I've got a question. Have u read my thread, "the worlds last days"? If so what do u think?

10. Bump it for me or gimme a link. I love stories.

11. I dun know what my RP's leading to... 

12. I can't bump it but it's pg2 of the off topic forum section and it's named "the worlds last days"

13. How many new users are there in last week? How does this compare to previous weeks?

14. I don't know. Only the devs and maybe Kool-Aid know that. However, I expect a great rise in new players because the crystal pack came out and KaW is once again on the selling lists in the RPG section of games.

15. Any more questions? Where are the other three?

16. Have u read my story yet??

17. My bad, I'll do that right now.

18. Very intense which is good. My advice is to watch the grammatical mistakes. Also, it doesn't make sense that humans began fighting 15,000 years after the big bang, unless you're suggesting another big bang or that humans started off in different planets.

19. No u misunderstood, I said "15000 years of war" meaning they had been fighting SINCE the big bang

20. Oh. Alright, watch your grammar though. I know what you mean most of the time, but some sentences may be misleading.