Killer Inside

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lil_Tiger, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Bear with u? isnt is 'bare with u'? not sure...

2. Its Bear. Bare means naked, so unless he meant naked with me...

3. ^^Oh, i think someones getting excited…

4. M.O.R.E. PLEEEEEAAAAAASE.

5. Helton shales..... That was R A N D O M.... o_O

6. It should be "bare". Sorry for confusion.  Chapter 44 guys! Almost there.

Chapter 44

We had rested all day, Tris showing me the best way to nurse my hand. The police were tearing our town apart looking for me. I was now an escaped suspect.

He had also shown me his special room, with consisted of a hidden selection of weapons and gadgets, and a computer tracking system he designed himself.

It was night, and we had just eaten. Tris went to sleep on the couch, and let me take his bed.

I lay in bed now, thinking. Things needed to end. I needed to make things end. I couldn't continue hurting people.

The door opened. "KC?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"It's your house."

I could feel him smile at that. I waited until I knew where he was. He climbed into bed on my right, the closest side to the door. I moved and made room.

We looked at where we knew the other was. Reaching my hand out, I touched his bare chest. I felt his hand brush me on my shoulder. He pulled me in close, until I snuggled up against his warm body.

All thoughts of Chris slowly left and I thought of Tris instead. His rhythmic breathing continued long after I had fallen asleep in his arms.

When I awoke, he was gone. I found him out watching TV.

"I'm sorry KC," he immediately apologized. "Last night, I shouldn't have done that."

"No, really," I said softly. "It was a nice change."

I sat down next to him. "But you have Chris."

"He's not here right now."

"That's not fair to him."

"What? I didn't say anything, just stated that he wasn't here," I protested.

Tris gave me a wary look. "Look, I'm sorry. Let's just move on."

I shrugged. Guys were always so particular.

"You can't go outside," he said. "They'll recognize you too easily."

"Once they find I'm not at the prison, they'll suspect you too."

"Well, it's a good thing I wiped their cameras," Tris said with a simile. "No picture, no facial recognition."

I sighed. He thought everything through.

"How's the hand?"

I wiggled my fingers. My mobility had come back, but it still kind of hurt to move them.

"It's alright. Getting better, that's the main thing. I'm getting restless again."

His expression tense. "KC. We've talked about this."

It was true, we had. We had discussed how I could control... It. Also, what I should do if I needed to kill again. We hadn't finalized anything yet, after we had a short argument last night about whether I should kill or not.

I had argued that either I keep killing or I needed to end it for good. We hadn't come to a decision on that either.

I sighed. "Tris, I need to do what I need to do."

"This isn't what you need to do," he growled.

"What am I suppose to do then?"

He gave a frustrated snort. "Not this."

Tris's reluctance made me want to kill even more. The feeling kept growing.

"Just, stop," I said, the feelings nudging at the edge if my conscious.

"KC, I'm not going to give up on this. I'm not saying killing isn't necessary but this type isn't. Please," he begged.

"I- just stop Tris! Stop! You're not helping!" I shouted, ready to kill now, the feeling starting to take control again.

He gave me an odd look and grabbed my hands. "KC."

"Tris, stop! Let go, now. Please." He ignored me. "Before I kill you," I said softly.

That got his attention. "Tris I want to kill you, let go. Now."

He let go and stood up. My heft was thundering in my chest. I needed to kill something. And soon.

I stormed to the bedroom and grabbed my knife. Tris stood between me and my way out.

"Let me do this Tris!" I shouted.

"No. It's not right. You need to stop."

"I said, let me do this!!" I charged Tris, swinging wildly. He jumped back and I ran past to the door.

I ran out of his apartment, and could here him yelling behind me.

"KC! Stop! Come back!"

"Leave me Tris! I'm ending this once and for all. Now let me do it!" I sprinted off.

---

I found myself on my street. It was about noon. Keeping to the back alleys and the underground, I had found my way here on accident. But I was glad I did. If it had to end, I would want it to end here.

I slowly started to walk down my street. It was unusually quiet but I didn't mind. I knew my house would be empty, so I went to Colt's new house.

As I walked up the steps, I flexed my fingers around the knife. I tried the doorknob and found it unlocked. Carefully opening the door, I managed to slip in. I could hear Lucky and Colt in the other room.

I knew I had to attack fast. I ran to the room they were in. They were sitting, talking on the ground. Tackling Lucky, I held the knife above her head.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it," I said sadly.

"KC! No!" Colt screamed. Lucky screamed too, and tried to kick me off but I held her.

Colt jumped at me, and I turned the knife towards him. As he hit me, he impaled himself onto my knife. It stabbed him straight into in the right side of his chest.

He gasped for air, and fell limply on me, all momentum lost. I scrambled out from beneath him and ran after Lucky, who was making a dash for the door.

Catching her by her hood, I dragged her back as she bit and clawed at me. Throwing her to the ground, she landed on her back. I pounced upon her, my heart racing, craving for this. I pounded the knife into her chest, over and over.

She kicked and screamed hitting me in the face. A punch hit my eye, but it was all over. Colt screamed as Lucky's life bled out. Turning to him next, I smiled.

7. Wow! You are such an amazing writer!!!!!!

8. Wow! You are such an amazing writer!!!!!

9. Ouch. Why does she keep going after her friends...

10. She goes after her friends because she feels closest to them and gets the most emotional release from it because of the connection she has with them. More today, my lovely readers. :)

11. Whatever the heck. I'll post again while I'm in KaW. Maybe more today, trying to get it out ASAP. Enjoy!

Chapter 45

"Colt?" A frightened voice called out.

I swore. I hadn't checked to see if the house was empty. There, standing at the base of the stairs, was Colt's little sister. She had blond hair and brown eyes, maybe about eight years old.

"Suzy it's ok," he tried to tell her.

She didn't listen. "Colt!"

She ran to him and started crying. "Colt, what's going on? Why were you screaming? Who's she? Why are you cover is blood?"

"Shhh it's ok Suzy. Just, go back up stairs and you'll be fine," Colt told her, giving me a fierce look.

Suzy listened.

"You'll leave her alone KC, you understand that?"

"You're my last ones anyways?"

"Why are we?"

"Because it feels good. And I'm sorry Colt, I really am. I have to do this. I have to end it. This is the only way how, I'm sorry."

Colt clutched his chest, covering the gash. Blood still seeped through his hands onto the floor.

"KC, call Chris."

"What?"

"Call him. Tell him to come help."

I started to cry. Too much emotion. "I can't Colt."

"Yes you can. He can help."

Hesitantly, I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed. Holding it to my ear, I waited.

---

Chris's PoV

What the hell. As soon as KC didn't show up at the prison, the federal agents dragged me in. Endless hours of questions I had no answers to. Right now, it was some cute blond chick.

My phone buzzed impatiently. The interrogator looked at me and I pulled the phone out of the pocket. It was KC, calling me.

"Answer it, but put it on speaker," she said.

"Hello?" I answered.

There was silence on the other end. I asked again, with no reply. As I was about to hang up, I heard her.

"Hello.... Chris...." Sad. Soft. The voice was different, but I knew it was her.

"KC? Is that you?"

There was a pause before she answered, "Yes."

"Where are you? How'd you get out?"

"That's unimportant. Was is important is that you come to me, but bring no one else into the house. Or I kill Colt's younger sister, understand? The police, reporters, FBI, they can all come. I will come quietly once I talk to you, alone. This is all I ask, and no one else will get hurt unless you break that one rule."

"Where are you, KC? Please just tell me and I can help," I pleaded.

"Agree to it."

I hesitated and looked at the interrogator. She nodded. "Yes! Yes, I agree."

"Are you sure?" She questioned. "Break it, and the innocent blood spilled will be on you this time."

That cut me to the core. I had seen too many people torn apart recently, I couldn't risk another family loosing a daughter. "I agree."

She was silent before choking up the answer, and I knew she was crying. "Colt's house. Remember the rule."

I stood as soon as I had the address. "I'll be there as soon as I can KC, please hold on. It'll be ok."

She hung up and I raced past the interrogator. I started out of the police station, moving smoothly through their hallways before a commanding voice stopped me.

"Christian Jones, halt," it ordered.

Stubbornly, I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't. It was Zadie.

"What?" I turned and demanded. "I'm going to my best friend."

"You are doing no such thing without the police; get your ass over here now," she said coldly.

"You heartless piece of-" I broke off as an agent grabbed my arm. "Back off!"

I shoved him back against a wall, pinning him there. "You keep your hands off me, understood Officer?" I growled in his face.

Another two pulled me off, restraining me. I started to fight but before I could throw them off, Zadie came over and slapped me across the face. Hard.

I swore and scowled at her. "I want her back as much as you, but right now you are both unstable. I have half a mind to shoot her but I want to know her reasoning. So shut up and listen, Chris! Behave, and we'll get you two in alone. I don't want to break that rule, or who knows what she'll do. She's too unstable for us to take any chances."

"Well at least that's good," I said sarcastically, angered and calmed by the slap.

She gave me one more long stare before nodding to the officers to release me. I pushed them off as soon as they relaxed, glaring at them both.

"Alright, let's go catch her," I finally agreed.

12. Pleaase mooooooreee.

13. ^ more... I'm bored with nothing to do anyways.

14. Chapter 46

Suzy's head lay cradled in my lap. She shook with tears, but was too weak to escape my grasp. I held her there, running the knife like a comb through her hair.

The sirens screeched from a distance away, and soon I could hear the roar of the engines as the cars raced around the corner.

Tears silently ran down my face and I hurriedly wiped them away. Suzy sat up at the noise, but stayed quiet as I had told her.

Brakes screamed and shouts soon filled the neighborhood as the officers filed out. Standing Suzy up, I backed into the small stairwell, letting me see approach from all sides. I held the knife to her throat, and whispered gently in her ear.

As few moments later, I heard the doorbell ring.

"KC, it's me!" Chris called, his voice desperate.

"Come in," I answered back. "But only you."

I heard the door open and close as he entered the house. His slow footsteps crept across the floor, approaching my hiding spot.

As he came around the corner, he took in a shaky and unstable breath.

Leaving Suzy there, I walked to the middle of the room where Chris was staring. Lucky lay dead, stabbed multiple times and coating the floor in a layer of blood. Next to her was Colt, who was slowly bleeding out.

I kneeled down besides him, my back to Chris, and watched him gasp for every breath. His sister watched from the stairwell, crying as hard as she could. My tears however, fell onto his face, trickling down his cheeks as he looked up at his killer.

"KC," Chris croaked behind me. I heard him start to advance. "Come with me. Step away from Colt. We can save him, it's going to be alright."

I turned and looked at him, unsure of what to think. "Sit," I mumbled.

He sat, wanting to comply and gain my trust. But it wouldn't work. I pointed at him with my knife. "Stay."

I could hear him trying to control his breathing and calm down behind me, but I focused on Colt. His intense eyes stared at me, into me. A silence fell around us, unbroken except with our inconstant breathing.

"Do you," Colt suddenly managed to say, "believe in love at first sight?"

I shook my head, and the last of my tears fell.

"I... Do. I loved Lucky... From the moment I... Saw her," he said between ragged breaths. "I've known her... For less than.. A week.... And she's already... Been taken... From me. You took her."

My eyes stared to blur, but I forced the tears back done. I wasn't sad, or pitiful. I was happy. My friends had been happy, and that made me happy. Even if they weren't happy now.

"I don't hate you," he continued. I started to speak but he cut me off. "Why you did this? I don't know... I won't... Judge you on this... Though. Without... Knowing the reason."

With that, he brushed away the tears from my face with his bloodied hand. Then he grabbed mine, gripping it tightly.

"You understand?" He asked, shaking my hand. "Before I go... You... Are... Forgiven. Always, and forever... Forgiven."

Looking past me at Chris, he said, "Save her."

Then he looked at Suzy. "I love you."

With a smile, he embraced his sister one last time as she ran towards him. Wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her. Then, with one arm around his sister, he grabbed Lucky's hand and looked again at me.

"Forgiven." It was his last word. Suzy started to cry again as she felt him slip away. I cried. Chris started to breath faster now, hit by that blow.

Next to him, between my blurry eyes, I managed to carve Colt's number next to him. The wooden floor splintered and cracked, and I stabbed my finger on one of the pieces.

He was number twelve.

We sat their in silence, me crying and Suzy sobbing.

I put a hand on Suzy. "Go," I whispered. She reluctantly stood and left the room.

I looked at Chris. Silently, small waterfalls cascaded down his face.

"KC, please," he begged. "Come with me. We can you help, you don't need to go through this alone-"

He stood and I cut him off. "I'm not. I'm not doing this alone."

I pointed the knife and him and he slowly sat. "We can help everyone, just please come with me."

He spoke slowly and softly, and I listen to his words. And I listened to myself, to Damien. My beautiful killer inside, driving forth my will.

"You can't. Because this is part of me. This part you see, this is the other side you don't know and love. This is me." I started to run the knife up and down my arm.

"You can be saved, be changed," he argued back, pleading.

"Would you want that? A different me?"

He just shook his head, lost for words. Before he could find any, I made a request.

"Sing."

"What?"

"Sing, for me. The song your parents would sing to you."

Chris hesitated before taking up a shaky tune. His lovely tenor voice started on the chorus of "You Are My Sunshine".

As he started, I dug the tip of the knife into my skin, bring up a small drop of blood. Like a cherry, it was bright and shiny on my skin. Pushing it deeper, the knife shot hot pain up and down my arm.

My hand burned in numb shock as I dragged the knife up my arm in time with the music. I stayed silent.

Chris stopped and lunged forward to stop me. I pulled the knife out, as it had reached my elbow, and pointed it at him.

"Stop!" My voice cracked. "Kept singing."

"KC, what are you-"

"Do it."

Tears poured down his face. "I can't do this, I can't watch you hurt yourself. Please stop."

"You bring them in, I'll kill myself," I threatened.

He froze, but stayed silent. I looked away and focused on my other arm. I shifted the knife, wincing as my hand struggled to grasp it.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you by my side," I started on the next verse.

He joined in, singing again. I plunged the knife into my other arm and heard him falter as the blood poured from both arms.

Once both arms were marked with my blood, I closed my eyes and tried to embrace the pain.

Chris lay huddled on the floor, not able to look at my, crying. His greatest asset was his weakest as well. Me.

Gods shine on those who deserve it, Damien whispered.

I sung the chorus again, and Chris looked up. His eyes grew huge as I poised the knife above my throat.

"You make me happy, when skies are grey," I rasped, blood dripping down my front from my arms. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you-"

"So please don't take my sunshine away," I cried as he sung along for the last verse.

With that, I drove the knife home.

15. Back to KC FYI. Forgot to say that

16. So thats it.

Its over.

... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Nope. :) it's not done yet. I've still got about 6 chapters left

18. You are a beautiful writer. That was very..touching. Nicely done:)

19. *sniff* that was beautiful. :(