Killer Inside

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lil_Tiger, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Still creating, main code= "Ns235=**''45'' have 1@#45[7#*]
    Function = nsfyi

Boxcode-474834730 speedengne-747749 hy<{guttut5684}> heavy one a note="speedxavierx1"

50%**

80%&*6844&&

6838'%$-

67657%6%/&$

&34*$65$

Sub 2

(alert *=gyu*",)

2. That was beautiful plane

3. I dont think time travel is coming soon…

4. anyway, im wondering that since light travels then that everything you see is in the past so if you could travel slightly faster then that would be time travelling. But the question that has always bugged me is if you travel faster than the speed of light… what happens since you are going so fast that your travelling to see before light hits the object would you travel for wards? ……

AAARRGGGH!!!!! this is getting so confusing

5. After that lovely explanation of time travel by Plane, may I interest you in some more KI? This is a two part chapter, kinda. Next one up tonight. Enjoy! Comments, criticism and other general fluff on the story is welcome. Comment here or the feedback thread, if you can find it. Probably 10 pages back or so... I'll go dig it up.

Chapter 38

My heart sped up.

"Dad?" I whispered.

"Kerri? Is that you?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" He hissed angrily.

"I could ask you the same..."

He roughly grabbed my bad hand from across the table, and I fought back a scream.

"Not here. C'mon. I'll show you to your room."

He grabbed my stuff and stalked off. I had to hurry to keep up, still nursing my hand.

Leading me down a few halls, we finally reached a door he stopped at. He pushed it open and let me enter first.

A single small bed, a chair, table and lamp. He dumped me stuff on the table, and sat in the chair.

Running his hands though his hair, he looked me upside down.

"When they said they were paying me with prostitutes, I didn't think I'd be my daughter."

"What?!"

He sighed. "I have them extra supplies and helped on a recent mission. Therefore, next five woman customers were mine. You know the rules, obviously. They pay with their bodies."

I couldn't believe it. My own father abusing young women.

"You're not a virgin I take it?" He asked generally.

I was appalled. Stammering, I said, "As a matter of fact I am, thanks. Last time I payed cash."

"That's a relief at least." Then he stood up ad embraced me in a right hug. "I screwed up. I'm so, so sorry."

His voice choked up. "Don't do this. Don't do what I'm doing."

"Why? Why are you doing?"

He sighed again. "I came back last week, and met a man at a bar. He told me he needed some stuff and would pay good. I had the stuff extra and gave it over. He had a little job, and I did that too. Didn't know what he'd pay in and assumed it was money..."

"Just pretend it happened. I need the this place for a few days anyways."

"What?"

"Just.. Need some time. It's complicated Dad. And you haven't been around to catch up."

He laughed. "Fair enough."

"Oh, get a hair cut Dad. It's about a foot too long," I said jokingly.

He smiled and gave me another big hug. "Be careful here. I'll try and look out for you though. When you're ready, we need to catch up."

"Aren't you going to stay with me for awhile?"

He gave a small smile. "No, I can't. Not until tomorrow. Because if anyone walks in today, well, we wouldn't be following the rules."

"Oh." I realized what he meant.

He turned and left without another word.

I collapsed on my bed, confused. My dad. In a gang. He was the most respectful person I knew. What the hell was he doing here?!I realized he was probably drunk before but still....

I started to cry. Everything was all wrong. Dad couldn't be here. He would screw everything up. He's ask about what I was buy, why I needed it. It would just be a pain, and it would slow me down. And I didn't want to hurt him if things went south. He knew me as his perfect little daughter. I wasn't ready to change that image. Especially since he didn't realize my clothes were covered in blood.

After a few minutes, I went over and got my medical supplies. I took the bandages out and wrapped my hand. It was painful to arrange my fingers in the correct places.

The med pack contained extra clothes, food, medical supplies and water purifying equipment. I changed out of my bloody clothes into the clean ones. They were a bit too big, but they would do. I packed all my stuff into the med pack bag, except for the knifes. There were built in holsters on my pants on the inner waistband. By tucking them in there, that hid them from view but kept them handy.

I didn't know what time it was, but I was tired. I laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

6. The story has nearly ended… could you give us a very slight hint of the end?

7. Maybe... I'll think about it

8. Beautifully written, I love the plot twist. Keep it up tiger you're nearly there!

9. Oh lovely readers, as promised, here is the next installment! Read and enjoy! Week and a half until school's out and then the chapters will really start popping out. Finals this week, should be home free after that.

Chapter 39

As soon as my eyes opened, I was wide awake. Someone was in my room. I could feel them, like I could feel Zadie when she snuck into my room.

Laying perfectly still, I kept my breathing rhythmic. They were slowly walking across the room, their feet crunching on the floor. When they stopped, my back was toward them.

Silence fell for a few moments while I waited to see what was going to happen.

The person left after a few minutes. I waited until I was sure they were gone to roll out of bed. Turning the lamp on, I realized my visitor had left a gift. Next to the door lay a white rose.

I was cautious as ever and didn't touch it, but noted its presence.

Nervous, I didn't know how long I had slept. Grabbing my bag, I made my way back to the main bar.

I casually approached the bar, my heart actually racing. The bartender swagger over and tipped his head to me.

"Bit young to drink, eh girl?" He questioned.

"It matter much?"

"Not where I'm from." He pushed a glass across the bar to me, and I took it willingly.

A dark liquid quickly filled it from a pitcher the tender had.

I grunted and took a large gulp. Rancid, burning taste filled my mouth, and I forced it down.

"What's the time?" I coughed out.

"Thursday morning, 3 am." The bartender moved off to another customer.

I coughed and gagged on my drink but kept it down. Listening, I tried to hear other people's conversations.

"Another kill yesterday. By that bastard," one man said angrily. "A young girl again."

"Yeah, at a supermarket."

"Could be anyone next."

Rumors where quickly spreading about the kills. No one knew what to think. But I would have thought by now the police would have identified me as a suspect. I was a supermarket; they had a multitude of cameras to catch me on.

I tried to massage my hurt hand, to no avail. It painfully throbbed.

Looking around, I caught my father talking to the trader. Waiting until he was done, I walked over to greet him.

"Kerri. You're up early," he said surprised.

"Hey Dad. You wanted to catch up?"

"Yes actually... I have a few questions for you," he said cautiously. This was going to be awkward.

"How'd your mother doing?" Oh goodness me....

---

For the next hour, Dad and I had a nice chat, awkward at times, but nice. I told him about Chris, Mom, Lucky, Colt and Zadie. We talked school, and business. But neither of us mentioned the murders. At all. It was a subject we avoided.

While he was explaining to me about the work he had been doing overseas in London, the trader walked by.

"Not getting too friendly I hope?" He joked in a raspy voice. Turning to my, he handed me a red rose and a note.

"Have fun with her, Talso." He winked at my father and left.

"What the hell?" I said as I looked at the rose.

"Who sent it?"

"Doesn't say, just 'Got my eyes on you, miss.'"

That wasn't true. The letter fully said:

Got my eyes on you, miss. New here aren't you? I'll give you at tour, meet me at your room. I'll be watching.

My dad looked at me suspiciously as I reread the note.

"Be careful, Kerri."

"I will Dad. I should get back to my room anyways. Can't have us being seen together too much, hmm?" I smirked.

"Obviously."

Standing, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking back to my room. Musing over the note, I couldn't figure who it could be.

As I approached my door, I placed a hand on my knife hilt. My door was open. I pushed it open slowly with my foot. To my surprise, a very handsome boy was laying in my bed. He played with a rose in one hand, by his eyes were on me.

"Took you long enough, baby," he crooned in a silky voice.

I tended as he rose from the bed and swaggered toward me. Holding my ground, I let him approach. He stopped just a few inches from me. Reaching behind me, he shut the door.

I glare into his dark brown eyes. He flicked his black hair out of his face I leaned towards me. Sucking a breath, I was still ready to fight.

A hand brushed my back as he wrapped his arms around me. I froze.

"How old are you?" He whispered.

"Almost 17."

"Liar."

"Almost 15."

"Tsk. Little young to be a serial killer aren't we?"

My heart dropped and I tried to hold in my shock. But it was too late.

I saw the boy smirk at my reaction.

10. My mind=kaploom

Please write meh moar

11. Chapter 40

I pushed him away from me and growled.

"You dare accuse me of that? I'm almost offend," I spat in defense.

"I know you are, but the thing is? You aren't offended." H sauntered back to my bed and laid down. "I saw you today at the supermarket, that's how I know it was you. I was at the club too. Had my eyes on you. Sexy little thing you are, and too stupid to notice."

I rolled my eyes. "Look, that's not the point. The point-"

"The point," he interrupted, speaking loudly, "is that your boyfriend doesn't realize what a little vixen he's got on his hands."

He gave me a grin, his tongue resting behind his top teeth. His hands were in his pockets.

I sighed. "And what would you do if I told you I was the killer?"

"Depends, are you?"

"Maybe."

"If I was a good person, I'd turn you in. Since I'm not, I'd help you."

"Who are you? Why do you care? How do I know you won't betray me?"

He chuckled. "So many questions. Let's start with my name. I'm Tris. You are?"

"KC."

"I don't care, that's while I'll help you. I'm a mercenary. You pay, I help. I won't betray because I like you. I like your type."

I didn't trust him. I didn't like him, didn't trust him, and didn't want to.

"I don't need your help," I said.

"Yes you do. They caught you on camera. You're done for."

Crossing my arms across my chest, I glared at him. "What do you propose?"

"Let them catch you."

"What? How will that help?"

"While you're in jail, I'll mimic a kill of yours. They'll realize they've got the wrong gal and let you go."

I thought it over. "It's not worth it."

"Fine with me," he said cruelly smiling.

"You can't pull it off anyways, even I can't pull another kill off."

"And why's that?"

"You should know. I was at every crime scene, someone should have been able to put that together. I mean, Zadie should at least."

"Zadie?" He asked, suddenly confused.

"Yeah, Zadie. My godmother, and war veteran."

"You do know how many people were at each crime scene right?"

"Even so!" I argued. "Why haven't locked me away?"

"They don't want to scare you off. If they start making arrests, they could guess wrong. And most of the time, serial killers are spree killers, who-"

"I know what spree killers are. I've done my research."

He smiled. "I hope so. Anyways, usually arrests, wrong or right, scares people off. It shows people the police are acting up. They arrest the wrong person, they might move, leave the area. Then they can't catch you, because is opens up so many more people to choose from. New victims, suspects and new police to work with. It's a hassle. They catch you early, it's all good."

Part of me wanted to trust him. Damien didn't like it though.

It's too risky. Too much can go wrong. It wasn't worth it still.

"So, I just, walk in?"

"Nope. We let them catch you. They'll be checking everywhere for information on you after that stunt at the supermarket. They'll be running through social media like no tomorrow. We give them a place and time, they pick you up."

While you're in custody, there's a murder across town. Police rush to that, I come get you and you're out. I can frame someone at the other crime if you really want me to," Tris explained simply.

I thought it over. He had everything planned out.

"Fine. I agree," I suddenly said. Something told me to, something deeper in me.

"Good. Name the target, style and execution," he said grinning. He stood up and walked toward me.

"Timothy Green. Use knives, make him suffer. Don't torture, and don't remove body parts. You know how to do it, I know you've been watching me."

"Yes my little vixen, I have been watching you." He pressed close to me, and I fought to keep my breath steady.

"KC?"

I pushed Tris off and spun around. My father was standing in the door way.

"What are you doing? Is that true what you said? What you're going to do?"

Tris leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Kill him, he knows too much."

"Dad, what are you doing here?"

Color rose in his face and I knew he heard what Tris had said. "Now listen here, young man!"

I took a subconscious protective steep in front of Tris.

"KC, step away from him!"

"Dad, listen-"

"No you listen. I'm going to turn you in. I never thought... You of all people, I never thought you could be the killer of those poor people. Your friends!"

"Listen!" I shouted.

My father ignored me, and turned to leave. I ran forward and grabbed his shoulder. Swatting my hand away, he turned back to me, his face in a rage.

"Dad! Please, listen!"

He glared silently at me before leaving again. I ran after him, trying to stop him. He pushed me aside. Getting frustrated, I punched him, straight in the face.

I backed up, horrified as I saw my father's face transform to one of seething anger. Blood dripped from his nose, but he ignored it as he was the one to now turn and advance toward me.

All I felt was a slap, hard and hell, across my face, throwing me against the hall wall. I gasped for breath and fought back tears. I was pulled back by my shoulder, and I kicked wildly in self defense. I connected with something hard, and felt the force drop from my shoulder.

Turning, I drew my knife automatically. My father's rage drive him towards me, arms outstretched. I recoiled in horror.

He grabbed for the knife, crunching my bad hand. I screamed. Dropping the knife, everything flickered black for a second and I saw Tris pulling my father off of me, who had preceded to punch me after knocking away the knife.

Cowering, I felt the pain stink through me, and a hatred rise.

12. More please lol

13. Well... What a loving family...

14. And to day is Swap wives tv show with the cadwells and the huleys!… wait where have th huleys gone?