KHOR VS. NMF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brokenblade, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Pointless thread... Keep your own Petty wars to yourself unless it is of significance please. :roll:

༺ᏕᏕ•ȺȺĦ•ƑⱥƦɱعƦṧ ȺŁῲⱥ¥ʂ ₭ł₡₭ ₳ṧʂ•ᎠᎢᎻ•Ᏸ∆ཞ༻

2. Yes.

3. @coco - 9/14/13 atk P:21 KHoR CR #41 keep telling yourself that

4. Pointless comment... Keep your own PETTY comments to yourself unless it is of significance please :roll:

5. Your right this thread is pointless. Why being it to forums? Coz it's just gonna be something ill bump alongside asthma's apology thread.

6. Beat dat ass khor

7. KHOR legitimately have only attempted 2 strips on us in 3 days. 1 on defenders alt. keep in mind defender is a lot like me in the sense he has 10 plus Alts. And they tried a few I believe on elite. All failed because elite hired a 100b ally off my bank.

8. Well they hired 26b off my alt vendetta and then took 2b while I was in the shower. If that counts as a strip

9. Hey maybe they waiting for something HUGE! Just like Yafi did to Osiris waaaaaay back. Don't underestimate em ;)

10. Like no way 10 alts ur cool

11. /)_- interesting

12. they don't have banks. Any strips funds they have are in their clan. So they can't keep large sums out.

Like yafi did to osiris? KHOR doing that? Their clan almost failing EBs. That's proof enough they taking it good.

13. Trying to be optimistic here :lol:

14. Giving away free food is optimistic enough ;)
    -Maliwan

15. I see what you did there.

16. Correction, they tried stripping me, when I was active in the eb that just started.. Are khor strips being assigned by a turtle?

- Elite

17. Strip me Val...Where you at! I'm calling you out! Cut all the inactive stripping and show me your banks! You're all talk my friend...

And stripping our small sub clan? Bravo! You ruthless warrior!

Cut the crap and get to it you chicken nobody!

Oh wait...better let your little minions do ALL your dirty work...LOL

CDC

18. Cdc calm down, we wont be seeing you, asthma or hogg anymore. ;)

- Elite

19. Oh and by the way...not all the GHs Asthma contacted got back to you Val...most admitted to being there just for the rancor and basically disagree with everything your doing. Happy mole hunting

20. You go nmf. Kick the crap out of them:p love u guys.