KHOR VS. NMF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brokenblade, Sep 30, 2013.

1. KHOR, this is kinda simple. You seem to know all of Val's alts. Strip em and keep em pinned. Ignore all the other incoming. Strip anarchy, not because he's relevant. Just because he's a tool. And it will make the forums interesting again. 

If you can't mange that, better to shut the hell up and stop whining on the forums. Seriously, no one cares what all of you pigsty clans are doing. When ****** goes bad, you get what you signed up for....

2. Giskard if KHOR ever want our clan to fail hitting junk guild hansels with no intention to grow ain't gonna work lmao. But do as they wish. I log a new alt and have full bar.

3. Heh, well said.

4. Giskard.

They could use the butthurt power that you would supply. Since you are the OSW legend of KaW, join them and rain hell down on us...

Otherwise, kindly **** off.

5. If they did strip me, I could not be more pleased that they wasted 92b on an account that pretty much does nothing...

Though with the limited intelligence over at KHoR, that sort of move wouldn't really suprise me.

6. Lol. Love your work. Butthurt power. That's a tad beyond your abilities. Prove me wrong.

But cheers for confirming that you 'pretty much does nothing.'

We knew that already champ.

7. I would hope that after this long you and everyone else would know that, despite how idiotic you are.

I wouldn't like to make fun of your 'abilities' though. I'm sure you can tell me how awesome they are, since that's pretty much the reason for your existence on this game.

8. Hand of God, you said people who post most in forums is usually butthurt. You post on like every page

9. No offense

10. Just a heads up.

Hand of God isn't one person... They use Barcodes... They are all different people...



11. Poseidon your in D1 you should quit EE

No offense…you see how that works? oh wait its still offensive right??
    -Nick

12. We've already established my abilities. Apparently it's 'butthurt power'. Lolz.

13. Oh Giskard.

If only I could be as witty and genius as you... Your comments are just too good. Please teach me.

14. Lol I love how anarchy won't even change his name to lllhandof-godlll cuz doesn't want to n he come here talk crap n won't change his name to back it up

15. Cha... You can change names now on this game?

:0

16. Lol I hope ur kidding do u think everyone in your clan knew they were destined to be in hand of god and do EE war when they first downloaded game and chose name? Obviously not.

17. Well they never told me that I could change my name... I mean, I guess this could just be the work of the ill... I won't say their name, in fear of my own safety.

18. jeez. i said id buy allies but cmon stop tryin to unload your crappy ones on me. i aint your bank. best thing to do. play dead, let em buy your crappy allies then bank on nicer ones.:)