KHOR VS. NMF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brokenblade, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Nick- Basically you khor members bitched out so val kicked yall and then you tried recruiting our members to NwoCB which is hilarious and stop making it seem like we need you for ee…we will win without you…easily cuz we wont have your leaky builds anymore so thanks :roll: GL against us get your lube out were coming for your asses.

2. You know I'm glad it's such a PWAR for your clan Hogg, I was sitting with 200b out for last 48 hours only got like 10 inc mostly fails.

3. I've unloaded 2 bars on your members, and only get 1 action back lmao pwar, you're pathetic. Don't act like something you're not, you and your coward as leaders.

4. Bump 

5. Why the **** did you bump this?

6. Why not? Is a good read

7. haha this is funny. After asthma, who has yet to even join KHOR and help the cause. Coward. Followed our target, and basically requested for less incoming, I started to call him out for going to take advantage of us for 50 rancor. He was also unwilling to give and incoming to our target and said he will "stay out of it".

After season 1 asthma CDC, HOGG and stark all got their rancor levels and left. Never to be seen again.

You see we ain't an EE clan. We don't want guests. We don't want to waste our time getting others rancor when they just going to leave is in the dust afterwards.

So I decided to take it on myself and remove them. On his way out Asthma decided to try recruit our GH. Telling them if they left me he could get them into NWoCB. Funny part is NWoCB owner requests in my PM that I send them overflow GH for wars. After I found asthma sending this PM to my members, I thought it'd be fun to have an OSW with his clan and test their loyalty.

They claim big but are idiots. Typically the clan that's butthurt the most posts the forum thread. We are taking inc and dishing out strips all while our gold income stays exactly the same. KHOR barely completing EBs in the weekend. No EBs you'll eventually die out. KHOR have only stripped 1 member here. That was a tiny alt of DEFENDER of its junk.

8. Asthma has yet to join his own clan And give inc. shows everything.

9. I had 150b out for the week, then I bought a clan mates allies(that also had cash out) so he could upgrade. If it's so one-sided, then how come we can leisurely kick back and relax with 100s of bil out?

10. I have to say, much as I hate to, my sympathies are with nmf on this one. people who just join ee clans to get mith and rancor levels but won't hang around to help in osw are like a cancer on our clans.
    If you really didn't want incoming, why on earth would you join such a clan of rascals, scamps and troublemakers in the first place, lol.

11. Hahahaha these guys make me chuckle 1 by 1 they will be striped 
    -Dymez

12. I'll bump this seeing as my name is mentioned and it would be good for all (especially Val's new followers) to know the truth...Everyone knows Val succeeded in S1 but what most don't know is that it IS because Asthma and I joined. Up until that point the clan was only known because they were unable to get matched up in war. We recognized what they were lacking (bigs) and evened the matching process. Swifty was their only big (a true honest warrior) and the rest became history. It was easy to recruit once the matchups and wins came pouring in. Asthma worked closely with Val in developing a solid war strategy and thus rancor for everyone...and don't forget Val how we stuck our neck out and faked an "out" for you when you were (because of your foolish arrogance) on the verge of being annihilated by the LOS family of clans.

Seeing as Asthma, Hogg, Stark and myself are owners of KHoR we went back to be with our clan during the off season as most would understand.

S2 we joined back up with our friends at NMF. As said before Val scammed a very large player in the game and OSW was soon to follow. Most people (if they are being honest) would rather not get stripped because of someone else's actions so Asthma had a civil conversation with said individual to try to calm down the situation. 1/2 an hour before war Asthma, Hogg and myself were kicked with no explanation.

We soon joined NWOHH for their next war. They were in need of a few GHs for NWOCBs upcoming war so Asthma pm'd a few he thought were friends to see if they wanted in (seeing as NMF always has a number of GHs that are looking for other places to fill in).

Some of Val's alts mysteriously joined our home clan (KHoR) and proceeded to be disrespectful. Val started hitting members and the rest is history...

Many in KaW know of Val's exploits and his ability to seem tough in a game of fantasy. Bravo Val...truth is many in this game have real lives and that does and should take presidence...apparently Val does not which makes for a successful KaW life...Bravo...

In regards to our current OSW, you are not as successful as your minions attempt to portray. If our clan was filled with a bunch of teenagers with poor communication skills perhaps we could slap and tickle with words a bit more but the truth is you clan is no match for ours and honestly I'm surprised you haven't cried for help yet...I'm sure you'll be calling for it soon.

This is the truth and if any have an educated response I'd be more than happy to enlighten you further.

It's sad that I'm actually taking part in forums seeing as most who troll here have way too much time to waste...now continue your fake bravado Hogs as I'm sure there is much to  around...

CDC

13. Can you tell your clannies to quit whacking eb and hit back please. ️

14. Lol...pass that information to yours please...I'm tired of seeing DTW. Especially Val as he knows we are mostly targeting his accounts at NMF and their other hiding holes but I'm sure he's not telling you the truth...par for the course i guess...

CDC

15. Check out my 1v1 arena idea under this thread, why don't one of you challenge Val to a 1v1 to settle the matter 

16. Actually brokenblade and Val's stats would make a nice match..let me know if you two accept and ill fire the clans up 

17. GHs that he thought were his friends? Ive never talked to asthma and he recruited me. What he said wasnt friendly either. 

18. Keep it up KHoR, stripping someone who's active in EB () and then xtalling even though it's obvious they banked

19. You're not denying any of what they said happened though are you Val you scammer?

Want me to SS all your petty scout bomb fails?

You suck, and you know it..lying your ass off doesn't make it true.

Nmf maybe a good EE clan but not because of you.

Your ego is writing checks your kaw rep can't cash you wannabe and your osw tactics are ineffective and as futile as your libido

Put down your app and go read a book moron

KhorAWE