KHOR VS. NMF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brokenblade, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Have u guys watched "The dark knight rises". Remember this quote. " there is a storm coming Mr Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits you are going to wonder how you lived do high. " that pretty much sums up what going to happen to KHOR except batman won't save you.

Yeah I am watching it

2. Well I like NMF I was in the sub so um I know MMF can do damage

3. i am sorry i just got done unloading on one of your members i should be ready for you now :cool:

4. nice comment even thought u just asked for us not to hit u because u want to ggggrrrrrooooowwww

5. Lol actually I didn't ask for no hits I just said it was slowing me fixing my war build lol.

6. Who is winning, who winning???????

7. josh that sounds like growing to me

8. Im waiting for my failed inc KHOR if you could hurry up. It would be most appreciated :lol: :lol:

9. Yay were full of gh. But we rank #225 in clan strenght, i wonder how high well go when we upgrade?

10.  DARN. KHoR is definitely not feeling this osw with that failed haunt 

11. Whats wrong with failing hits? Pot burn as good as pinning someone imo.

12. Not hits...

Haunting.

13.  freefood...since when does Haunt=hit? Read more thoroughly before posting stupid comments.

14. Abhorred said his waitin for his fail inc as if failing was bad. So I posted whats wrong with fail inc.
    @ If don't like my comments do something about em 

15.  I think said it wrong lol

16. I don't know how high we'll go hand.. How far do you think a tril and counting will go in terms of my build? B)

17.  i'm already halfway saved to convert sol's build 

18. dayyumn lmao about 2.4T?