KHOR VS. NMF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brokenblade, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Jac learn how too spell it first gh noob still waiting

2. And your still in your EB clan. Seems like we both waiting eh?

3. So ur scared of me bein in eb clan u said u could pin me easily... Still waiting......and waiting....still waiting.......

4. Can only pin as fast as my spies regen.

Ur such a coward. You apparently invite incoming yet too scared to join the actual OSW and fight. Nice

5. This thread is still active? Some people are so stupid. Do you honestly think you can challenge hand?

6. No time too sit in khor ill come after season 2 noob

7. Why can't you sit in KHOR? Devs took away losing EE when leaving clan so that can't be your excuse. ️

8. He needs his EBs Goliath.

9. I'm waiting for ya too hit me

10. I'm waiting for you to get in the warzone so my inc actually is useful rather than pinning a random.

11. Oh man another gh is speaking im scurred

12. Ah. I should quit EE. If KHoR is veing stomped, why do you guys have to post on here a lot, bragging? why not wall the person. Like one the the Hand people said, people that post most are butthurt.

13. We are bragging because they decided to post a declaration of war, claiming they are kicking our ass all hours of the day. Which evidently isn't true. To be honest, you only call them GH because you have no answer to their statements FatDude, just admit it.

14. lmao! Go KhoR...

After repeated questions to 'Val' he still hasn't answered me & KhoR is a good clan altogether. :lol:

So gl mates! Don't let the wormies get ya.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. That's most likely because you suck and posting that means you will never be answered.

Not your smartest move... Why don't you just join KHoR? I see a lot of silly cheerleaders trying to act like part of the action.

Do something or rack off, that's the way.

16. More gh

17. More people who are mad that their **** war build can be hit by a tiny hansel.

18. Lurker take a hint son. You PMed me like 10 times and I havnt replied once. Obviously I never will reply. My PM gets spammed by people like that so I just ignore

19. Nick- here we go…asthma bringing up RL lol just cuz we kaw seriously doesnt mean we dont have lives you spend money the same way we do how you get that money is your business dont bring up RL in a game thats puthetic go hit your eb with your ugly ass and sit down and play with CDC like the gay boys you are.

20. Lmao nick. Ok can this thread just be deleted already? Everyone knows it's getting nowhere. I don't even post on forums because like it matters what the hell these guys side are on they'll never do anything to help either of them. This was never meant to be public. KHOR just mad we got them into an OSW and needed to tell very one about it