KFC: Dude, Really?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Funny u mentioned Taco Bell as well. Its the closest restaurant to my house, so as u can imagine, we eat there more than any other. Anyways, they have told me a handful of times that they had no meat. Idk, I guess sometimes restaurants do better than expected and end up with no food.

Funny, but brutally honest thread. Good read.

2. Hey willy if you're still living where I think you are you at least have a KFC near you. Go about an hour west n all the KFC's out here are gone. Think I heard it was something with the regional managment out here that didnt bother with health codes n they all got shut down. Yours is probably the closest to me.

We still got Taco Bell individual stores though. Run for the border!

3. BonChon Chicken is the best Chicken ...PERIOD

4. KFC sucks anyway. Bojangles all the way. Mm

5. This never happens England. Because we arent always stuffing are faces with junk like america.....soz the truth must be spoken

6. Lmfao that's so said bud. KFC sucks anyways. Food is disgusting but you're a champ for going through such a frustrating predicament

7. Yeah such a SAID story

8. Swagger muffin you are actually right!

Subway runs out of stuff a lot though

And taco bell is disgusting! I was sick the second and last time i went!!!

9. HOW ABOUT WE NOT EAT FAST-FOOD?

10. Cartman ate all their chicken with his illegal trafficking

11. But did you die?

12. I went once like last year. First time in years.

I need a chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and potato wedges.

Sorry we are out of breasts, would you like 2 drumsticks for the same price?

There is more meat in 1 breast than 3 drumsticks.  I hate KFC

13. I disagree. It takes longer to get to the good meat of the breast than the drumstick.

14. Poppeys are better

15. I forgot how to spell it: /

16. i think kfc just saved willys life (giggle)

17. I live by a KFC and they always have chicken

18. Yes uk kfc also have low chicken stocks i have felt that pain and also a subway with no bread ? Why are you still open then  reply we do crisps and pop SO DOES THE SHOP NEXT DOOR AND THERE CHEAPER