KFC: Dude, Really?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I like posting irrevelant stories too

2. What I want to know is who orders "sour cream" with their chicken ? 

3. I remember this one time I

4. Mildly racist and stereotypical gif

5. Is that a food?

6. I once went to KFC...

They ran out of those containers to hold mashed potatoes and things. I ended up having chicken covered in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese, and coleslaw. It wasn't exactly delicious.

7. Here's a mildly racist and stereotypical gif for chubby..

[​IMG]

8. Dude, Willeh..How did you get my reaction?

9. I know it's bad to admit this, but I've worked in restaurants where we just lie about being out of **** to piss off customers we conceived had been rude in the past. Is it possible she was lying and mistook you for someone else? KFC being out of chicken is actually one of the 66 seals that need to be broken for the devils cage to open and allow him to roam free. I hope dearly it is simply a mistake.

10. Never heard of these restaurants..

After watching videos online, their food likes appetizing. My meals consist of Hardtack, milk, and raw eggs all produced by me.

11. Jac.. You lay eggs?

12. Ok Willey. Now I want you to google this. KFC chicken corsages . Then tell me how you really feel

13. Kool Fruit Cake!!!!!

14. You're having a heart attack over some chicken?

15. It's not so much that they admit not having the product...

It's the fact that 2 years earlier I was told the same thing! And in 2 years the same store still hasn't fixed the managerial issues they have to have supply meet demand.

It's rampant these days where I live. No manager. No discipline.

This must go on every day there.

They stay open because Dorito's Loco's Taco's. That's why. They have PLENTY of tacos and burritos...but no chicken.

WELCOME TO THE CARNIVAL!! WE HAVE NO RIDES, BUT PLEASE ENJOY SOME COTTON CANDY!!

16. Oh, and Ashes....

[​IMG]

17. Farr...

I too remember that procedure. Jiffy Lube - we'd pretend we didn't have the correct oil filter towards the end of the day.

Then we'd proceed to begin the weekend party ritual of drinking and smoking etc. a little early. But the issue there is clear....

They don't care about my chicken needs.

18. I just go to KFC for the gravy
    Screw the chicken last time I had it they didn't cook it right and I was sink over that chicken :evil:

19. I wonder if their chicken tastes as good coming back up?

I'll never know. I've banished KFC from our menu for eternity.