KFC: Dude, Really?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Apr 30, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Some say I am outspoken.

I can understand resentment toward a person because of their stubborn ways. That is why I always try to "do me" and you can "do you". It works...usually.

I have a Kentucky Fried Chicken near my house.

That being said, I went there ONCE. One single time. Like 2 years ago. Let's revisit how that went....

ME: "Hi, I would like a 12 piece extra crispy family meal."

GIRL: "Oh, I'm sorry sir. We're out of chicken .

Out.

Out of chicken.

KFC.

So I leave. Puzzled. How can a KFC be out of chicken. This irked me for years.

So today...I was driving by that same KFC and decided to try again. Why? Well, I like KFC. My oldest like Taco Bell. It's a combo store.

So we enter, my son and I, and we get in line. There are several people waiting for their food.

A lady is asking for some sour cream to go with her meal she just waited 30 minutes for...the counter girl ignores her. She asks a lady that is watching the drive thru, she says "I can't touch food."

Naturally.

So she starts to get loud. Whining that she wants her sour cream and nobody is helping her. Finally the manager appears, and informs her she needs to pay for the extra sour cream.

Ugh. But it's ok, I'm getting my chicken on.

GIRL: "Can I help you?

ME: " I'd like a 12 piece family meal.......<cuts me off>

GIRL: "Sorry sir, but we're out of chicken"

[​IMG]

ME: <shaking> "Whaat?"

GIRL: "Yeah, sorry we're out."

HOW?

HOW CAN AMERICAS BASTION OF CHICKEN BE OUT OF CHICKEN??!

CAN MCDONALD'S RUN OUT CHEESEBURGERS?! NOOOOO.

CAN STARBUCKS BE OUT OF COFFEE? NOOOOOOO.

HOW CAN KFC BE OUT OF CHICKEN?

I explode! The poor girl had to hear my worst sarcastic ramble ever! "How can a chicken store NOT HAVE THE VERY PRODUCT IT IS FAMOUS FOR? She doesn't know. Of course she doesn't.

She has no idea. Management failure. NEVER AGAIN!! KFC, see you later skippy. I'm all done.

2. Oh. My. Rage.
    Lmao
    That's great.

️

3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. How can they i love KFC . Nice story w

5. I love thé start :)

6. Did you know you can call in orders at kfc? Tell em what you want and go pick it up. Saves from the hassle of standing in line to be told "we're out of chicken".

7. They are bankrupt?

8. ^ Obviously.

Why else wouldn't they have chicken?

9. Willy I feel your pain. I used to work an evening shift at a place that had a subway down the road. I quit trying to eat there cause 4 out of 5 times I went they were out of bread. This would happen with about 2 ours before they were scheduled to close for the night. The time they did have bread I was wanting a meatball sub and they were out of meatballs.

10. Oh sweet Jesus that's funny

11. In the future, TACO BELL would have won the franchise wars and ALL restaurants will be Taco Bell!!!!

*Oh and good luck with the 3 seashells

12. I could never figure out the 3 seashells

13. They should pull a mcdonalds and use fish 

since you mentioned Taco Bell as well.. Felt obligated to get this; The Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito!
    [​IMG]

14. I personally like Popeye's Chicken cos it's endorsed by the devil's son..

And I like shoving it down my throat hole

15. I actually went to my local Taco Bell and was told they didn't have any tacos. Ran out of the meat concoction or some such crap. Thankfully they have more to offer unlike KFC..

16. I once saw a giant - GIANT (like 6 feet in diameter) KFC bucket behind a KFC in St. Louis while I was visiting there. I wondered how much chicken could fit in that bucket, and now I think I know that answer. Willys house is near that KFC, and that's where they put their "chicken."

Btw KFC and McDonalds are GROSSS.
    (Imo)

17. I once went to a IN-N-Out burger to get a double double. When I ordered the cashier gave me the stare cuz he told me to put my name so they'll call me. I was like 'I think he hates Mexicans'. So I waited for my order... Not the best burger ever but oh well

18. Sadly this has happened to me too...

19. What's KFC?

20. Kentucky Fried Chicken