KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Please explain to me how a noob like you ends up in Russian Shadows let alone with Admin?

2. haha oh look now ive picked up another wannabe hater who thinks hes so slick calling people noob as if hes a kaw pro. lwp trys to act as if hes a junior ajax .but reality as soon as the inc gets more than he can bare hes does a " im retireing thread ". he did that before then returned again and made his take down clan then retired again when it failed .he comes n goes ; returns again forgetting this aint 2010 when all accounts were small and he could throw his weight n mouth around. but once a wannabe always a wannabe .

3. Wait, first can i get this in English or an interpreter?...i can only speak/read English, Spanish, Armenian, And Hebrew.

4. Translation:
    Mayn, gon' throw shade at me again.
    Thinking you're better than me.
    You just a wiener.
    Always failing and retiring.
    I like to please Shrek

5. and you're meant to be highly educated .yet you cant deceipher a few words .Should i dumb it down for you lwp ? i know you understand the wannabe thug language more clearer.

6. Shrek-lover

7. I'm not an important person I know but been playing this game a long ass time I've seen a lot of great players cone and go and one of the good players that's still around today no matter what anyone says is ll-roni-ll been a thorn in a lot of players sides and has more haters than most of kaw combined

8. Haters doesn't equal being a legend or "KaW hall of fame", anyone can get haters easy. Roni isn't an actual threat to anyone, how often do you see somebody scared because Roni is in their news?

9. haha its so funny to see how much jealousy generates when one player is nominated for being notorious. and v nobody is intimated by you either .infact you never were heard of till a few months ago .

10. My vote is on Towel

11. Wins and losses don't matter? High win count without a ton of allies can mean farming since there is no payout from it plus steals which is mostly pvp actions just saying

12. Skinnyminny

13. "It is the mark of a highly educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
    That being said, you shouldn't believe everything you hear around KaW. I am a very highly educated person (true and ty.)

I don't usually argue with stupid people because they will drag me down to their level and beat me with stupidiy...so i'm going to disengage this encounter with one of you.

14. OC should be there too

There you go bro

15. Every big build that doesn't spend a ton of money has high wins, and you can't see somebodies steal count, only their badge. They weren't talking about steals though, so I wasn't including that in my statement.

16. thats Troll machines own clan where he used have lioness s.e and other apoc visit. i fighted troll and all his alts .thats from about a year or more ago !!

17. lwp has got a nerve calling me a noob i just seen he joined kaw october 28th 2011 and i joined 12th april 2012 only 5 months difference.