Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. a funny proof of this is when lala tryed to get into osiris to get away from me attacking her.she got - dante- to get me megan cris and mobo and colonelleblanc in a 3rd party app room .she got T-tubbs of Orisis to come to.she got him to ask me to stop all hits on Lala that she is wanting to join Osiris. ask dante and colonelleblanc what i said to that request.

2. You can never have enough boobies.

3. That's something we can agree on

4. I agree with frog above but a village can have too many boobs.....not the same

5. Heres proof Lala trying to get a C.F . dante and t.dubbs talking about me trying to get a C.F for Lala. so she could join osiris . [​IMG]

6. id told T dubbs im not stopping hitting lala.and dante sayd just let her move on .and then i told him dante stop trying to kiss up to Tdubbs to impress him Lol. this was a few years ago that screenshot.

7. Serious question, is all you ever do living in the past? Because I don't see anybody wanting a cf from you recently or anything

8. what about u? Anybody wants a cf from u recently?

9. There's a difference, tons of people hit Roni but I don't see any of them wanting a cf. But with me you all wanna do is talk the talk but not walk the walk. I'll take people not getting up the courage to back up their words as a victory.

I'm also not living in the past constantly and saying what I don't years ago in almost every post as if it's somehow still relevant.

10. -v- accnt is too high for me. I hit the other one. Go for it. 

11. -v- do stop trying to act tough the only account youve did wars on is anonomous eruption and thats tiny stats.your on assmoron account you didnt grow it. FrankLampard wall everybody click assmoron name. you are not assMoron .so drop your big talk glenn

12. well just go ask mr biscuit about rpl that was a few weeks ago

13. If I am not assmoron how on earth am I assmoron account this one always makes her disappear lol

14. anonymous lost osw to blackhand and ceased to be a clan

15. I think everybody knows how 

16. To lose OSW to black hand would they not have to have actually hit the clan first? All that ever was was wc trash talk and a BH bank stripped with no retaliation

17. and v i hit your account in worms a few weeks ago !! you need check haha you think id be scared of a dweeb like you get real .

18. anonymous lost the osw against black hand .They put a end to that clan .

19. When a person who was in BH wants to finally hit me then we can say they done something lmao. as for you hitting my account in worms, that's clearly an inactive account lol. Scared to hit one that's active?