KaW

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ReJoLSA, Oct 18, 2015.

1. 5 years ago, the lands were all united under one king and Queen. The farmlands extended as far as the eye could see. There was peace and the violence was not needed. These were the Eros lands. The Genesis lands of great old.

Then, as if by a curse, the Eros lands went under attack. The people were hopelessly defeated by one of nature's weakest forces, Goblins. The myths were true about these creatures. Usually they raid with just one or 2. They had an army of thousands. The king and queen were spared for all of the food and gold.

The king and Queen passed a law where every 13 year old son would start to practice to become a soldier of the Eros lands. Word spread around the farming fields, crossed the water fall of young, and up the mountain ridge to where the higher farmers lived. They denied the ruling of the king and queen and broke away from the pact. The highlands of Eros were gone.

The king and queen fought about the split of the highlands for months, causing the queen to leave his king for a new beginning. The lower lands of Eros looked up to their king for answers.

The king of Eros: we may have lost a great part of our kingdom but, we shall not surrender to these goblins, men and women of Eros, this is the new era! The era of peace shall be halted to recover our armies and spies. This is now KINGDOMS AT WAR!

The people of Eros cheered as they celebrated for a welcoming start to the year. During the months of the blue moon, a time when harvesting comes early, Men and women trained day and night. Their skills improving and their knowledge growing.

The people of a kingdom are never separated. Like a heart, we beat as one. Like a warrior, we shall fight as one.

The exodus, the rise of clans.

Other far away kingdoms have heard that the Eros Kingdom had started to make an army. At first, only a few royals came to visit King Eros.Then, his castle was flooded with kings as far at the forbidden mountains. The meetings they held talked about a clan formation. All of them as one, their kingdoms helping out each other in order to grant peace.

Once the formations of clans had succeeded, King Eros was slaughtered the following night. The mourning and cries of sorrow were heard across the stars. The Great king Eros was dead, a cold blooded night it was indeed. The people of Eros chose a new king a week later. He was against the idea of clans but, he let King Eros's idea be continued.

Kingdoms at war: Majesty as ruler

The people pleaded King Majesty to cease fire. He was killing innocent lives while his army stomped the earth. The members of the clan agreed. Majesty had too much power. There was a point to it, his demise, his darkest wish, was to find the home of the army of the Goblins.

Majesty had lost his Father in the raid of the Goblins. He helped his mother as they brought along another child to the world. The child's name, RedStar. The mother died a year later when RedStar finally stopped nursing on her breast.

RedStar may have been my brother though he caused the death of my mother. sadness was all she had, sadness is what killed her. I have gathered knowledge that the oracle has been taking care of my brother for a year now. The oracle shall lose interest and she will return my brother or she will die.

The oracle refused to give up the child. she unleashed an un speakable mercy to Majesty's army, drying them inside out. Their bodies suffocated every time they took a breath. The unspeakable plague reaching to his highest of powers, the king.

Majesty gave up his wish and let the oracle keep the boy. Majesty had lost everything, including his brother to a powerful source of nature.

Kingdoms at War: Majesty's end

Majesty was starting to lose his precious army as other kingdoms had made their own clans and now thousands of clans had been on the brink of an all out war to see who's army is the strongest. His own army had been defeated numerous times and he had grown tired of it.
    Those who questioned his power though, had been executed and hanged from the main door of the castle. Majesty had laid out a new form of plan that the oracle had promised to give him

The oracle would open a portal that would lead to the entrance of hell. That's where goblins and dwarfs had been coming from all along. All he had to do is kill the Pirates who laid awaste above the mountains of the castle. Majesty took his chance and ordered a strike on the air ships above them. The spies were sent to take care of the flying ships.

The army stormed in to the camp of the Pirates and the war began. The Pirates were outnumbered but, they seemed to be winning. The captain of all the ships ordered a retreat to the ships. The spies laid ready as a new comrade joined them, a wizard.

The captain ordered a firing squad on the spies under the ship. The captain, restless also ordered the ships to be brought up to the skies.

if there is one thing I will not tolerate among my kingdom is the cowards who walk among it. To show that I have power, this "captain," shall die on the spot along with his comrades

The army and the spies retreated down hill while the wizard remained in place. His assassination will be the greatest idea known to all the clans and the kingdoms. The Wizard looked up at the firing ships. 20 of them and none could kill him so easily.

The wizard looked up and stroked all the airships with his fireball spell, releasing a storm of fireballs to rain down to the airships. The Pirates jumped down to land. Some died by either burned to flames or caught in a rope. The Pirates were defeated and the oracle opened the portal.

Everyone expected the portal to open from a stone or a small grassy area. The hell's awakening reaped the skies. It was the fall of Majesty's kingdom. The people wanted Majesty out of power and someone else to be placed.

The oracle laughed at the devastation. The wizard looked up again seeing as if he had caused some of this. He opened a seal called the seal of deflection. This seal threw out all of the demons from hell back into the portal. The wizard pushed up the seal to the portal, closing the gates from hell.

To be continued...

2. Re: KaW The beginning and the cause

I read the whole story...

No.

3. Needs some touch ups, but this is a weird ass story...

4. Im pretty sure this is a story of the history of KaW, before Red star became lb - Majesty and Eros were the top I believe

5. I made it halfway though the first sentence

6. It all changed when the fire nation attacked

7. But majesty still plays

8. The fire nation are just misunderstood