KAW WORLD WAR II

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TL-, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Im born in australia but heratage is german hhhhmmmm

2. Just go start an osw and have some fun that way.

3. Would work so much better if each individual country had a clan which forms the two alliances

4. Gonna farm op. World war rite!!!??

5. Lol noobs,only saying crap bcuz of the continent wars...this sounds WAY MORE SUCCESFUL

6. Pretty sure the main focus of this is to get 2 free clans with unlocks and strong players

7. We haven't even had a KwwI yet

8. I give up wars called off ok you all win:( this took 6hrs to plan and write now I feel like a noob sorry white and others who supported this talk to iNTeR if your mad. I'm not getting farmed for a good idea if Jug wants to do it still he can but I'm out bye

9. Lol you're asking for the gold for the clans

10. No donations and I'm done with this

11. This forum-community sucks.
    Someone has a good idea and everyone is like "OMFG NEVER GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY OMFG HE IS JUST SCAMMMING A CLAN OMFG" even if this was clarified.

I'd donate a clan, keep going with the idea

12. This is a great idea, and the teams would be equally numbered because of the fact that each clan could have only 100 members

13. YE LOCK THREAD I MADE OP GIVE UP OK PCE

14. Also I'd like to apologize to inter for causing enough trouble to farm defender war might be run by juggernaut298 talk to him

15. Assholes

16. Look.. Not trying to bash your posting an idea. Many great updates came about from that first step.

I just believe that, for;

1.) You wouldn't get many if any noteworthy people/kingdoms to sign up.
    2.) couldn't keep it from being rigged, or someone throwing the match for their buddies on the other side. It's been happening since the first all star war.
    3.) you need a better representation, NOT a replication of WWII
    4.)even if you were lucky enough to garner dev support, the reward would nowhere be near worth the work , time, and trouble.
    And 5.) it IS a little shady, you don't want to even pay for the clan.