KAW WORLD WAR II

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TL-, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I dis read it, and why should yous decide? And you have given me valid points for the other arguments

2. We'll have the clans decide and us confirm so it's not ridiculous.

3. Because we are running it hoping to have all this set up before we even start so there's not 2weeks where they sit waiting for roster set up its best qualified volunteer

4. Why should yous confirm? And nof the devs?

5. K what jug said also we can narrow it down to three don't want inexperienced ayers getting voted because they are good freinds with everyone

6. This is worse than the continent wars!

7. We are running it it's better than continent wars leadership there was first come first serve

8. Op how long have you played kaw to talk about inexperience?

9. And the guy they picked for our team screamed farmed us when he came day before and expected we'd all listen to him not his replacement

10. 4years a few in activities and resets but I've learned a lot

11. Check his loyalty acheivement.

12. 120 days as high as it goes

13. Been playing since June 28th 2012 :p
    I think this can be an awesome fun way to inspire more pvp

14. What?sounds lIke an online reenactment, an I for one can't get jiggy with that but feel free to follow me, ask I mite come

15. YAYY! Placement based on where you live! There won't be strips or anything at all!

16. Hey look fluffles Is back!

17. You haven't been here 4 years. You have the connected badge which means you have been on a PC before. You should know that you can find out your relative join date by looking at the number on the achievement.

Also, a 4-year veteran would not instigate a racial riot.

18. Sarcasm!!!!! Yay

19. Idea! Val's alts vs. these two clans! :lol: even matchup there.