KAW WORLD WAR II

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TL-, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Cool idea though. Support

2. I'm taking request here give feedback we are still working on this

3. This is not a failure it's genius...

4. Really vegetarian thread is getting better reviews?

5. Ideas people make this better come on!

6. 1 clan each seems small, and there needs to be more reward to make people participate, id fund 5 clans if there was a big reward to be given to the winning side

7. Well if you can help us make it worth the devs giving big reward then that works but need more support 5peoe isn't enough

8. Thanks for the support:)

9. Well I don't support much but I like the idea

10. Ty I think it's pretty stupid and to complicated if could also come across problems with racism and hatred e.g. Especialy since u want to line up country's like ww2 was and sum1 will bring nazis into this.... War should just go back to basics, before Chaos wars before rancor wars and before EE wars

11. Yeah but that's the game been playing for 4years I remember the stories of Plunder wars and I miss the Mwars

12. Haha ya and maybe instead of you guys trying to put togather on a small scale maybe get it to be sumthing like chaos wars were a clan signs up to it and becomes an Allie of a randomly chosen country?

13. I've been around since the game started and it needs to be brought down to a more basic level

14. The is possibly the shittesy idea iv heard on forums, firstly you ask people to make clans for you, secondly you have to ask the devs for prices, instead of the devs comming to you to see if its good enough(which it isnt), and lastly, yous two just want a clan with full unlocks :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Hey actually read it... We give it to clan leader at the start before we do unloads pay attention read up you said that twice

16. @jugger: in the 3rd reich and his allies, there wasnt democracy either! Keep it realistic! You need a führer!

17. Well actually I said we decide leader based on most experienced warrior asking for position

18. Read Shaun the clans will remain with the leaders of the war which is NOT us.