Kaw War, could it happen?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Devs arent going to do this. Im happy that you decided to share your idea. But the devs very rarely take ideas from players. That is a fact. Plus, this could be abused. If a big att build main has 10tril out. And the mains alt guild hansel that is small. Steals from the giant main. It will obviously succeed against an attack build. And then. After a few unloads and xtals. You have transfered 1tril+ over to your alt. Anyways, there is a .0001% chance the devs implement this. Same goes for most ideas. But i do like the pvp aspect of it.

2. Devs never listen though

3. Good thinking ice, but I already thought of that.
    When You steal you enemy loses spy troops as so you. So if you read my thread carefully you would have realised after you hit 0 that bar is gone. So if you stole say more than 5 times you would be quickly eliminated. And if you read it more carefully i stated that if they have no spies the steal action would not be available. So good thinking but already thought of, and that exploit does not exist.

4. It would be quite boring if u get eliminated in the first 30secs in a whole week war. What would u do when ur eliminated?

5. Another thought, they could have only one acct per computer be able to play to take care of the alts. Yes, I realize there's not much you could do about people with iPhone and computer accts, but they could make it say only 2 xtals per day, or something similar, which would help with that. And like I suggested, if they had a leaderboard system, you'd see if someone was small an had 1tril earned, and farm them. You'd earn cash an possibly knock them out, and make them lose a percentage of their plunder to you. Take that and everyone and their mothers are farming them, the alts factor could be overruled. No guarantee, but hey it's just a factor that would play in anything like this. Pvp is dead, and this could bring it back. 1000% support

6. Pvp is dead. This won't bring it back because this wont be implemented

7. no...thats what OSW's for... :roll:

8. And how many people do OSW? I've done maybe one, but they're pointless in my mind

9. Sexy beast pg 9@ when you are eliminated you are kicked from the war and can go back to your ebs.

10. Guess what cyclops...

1. Your my new farm.

2. I put a ton of effort into this with paragraphs and you can't even put a period after your sentence.

3. I don't know why I said 2. becuase that's not even a sentence it has a subject and not a predicit.

Just wow if your going to criticise a well thought out thread at least make sentences so people take you seriously.

11. It appears you decided to farm him because he did not put a period at the end of his sentence. I guess I want to farm you because you made a mistake.

You're*

Assassin p:34

12. I like the idea. Could definitely use some work. I sort of like the idea of elimination after KO, but at the same time, it would make the war VERY short. How many clans would be in this? Would it be just 2 or maybe 50? All things that need to be sorted out. It would also be a nightmare for devs to program with all the things you are suggesting. So, reread and revise some ideas. Polish them and make them better. Also, would this war be based on plunder at the end, or last man standing style? All things that need to be thought about. So in the end, support, with some work.

13. I honestly dont understand this. But i do know this is nothing like ee wars. It seems like a pretty good idea. But devs dont implement player ideas. So this isnt going to happen. But, like i said before. I like the pvp aspect of it.

14. Vigo, I see you have decided to intervene with other problems. Also you made a mistake. I don't care about that I'm farming him because he criticised a good thread with only two words.

15. I personally don't like this idea, I have enough PvP already. If a player wants PvP they can easily get involved. Now I know I got into a problem that was not mine, but all the same, PvP is PvP no matter how you start.

16. No support, this started off good but you ruined it with the mechanics and what not.

17. ⚫⚪⚪⚫