Kaw War, could it happen?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. An like I said, I don't think there should be an elimination, just knock out and regeneration. Other than that, love the idea!

2. This would take ages to finish. Devs have bigger things on their plate than to worry about an ore idea that has dozens of obvious loopholes.

3. Narwhal, what loopholes have you expertly picked up? I guarantee I can squash whatever you bring up. And yes the debs are busy, but he isn't saying do it tomorrow, just in the future

4. Rocker, you rock! Lol

Ty for support!

5. Bringing in a ton of gh alts to drain your enemy.

No communication so there will be no games. There is a reason we use Palringo.

People could also make alts to have their main get rewards.

The mechanics and disruption of this event would be insane.

You could smash anyone with a HLBC or a GH with huge BFE/A would demolish everyone.

No regens? So what. You can leave as soon as you've helped your clan by unloading and get back to haunts for the rest of the week.

You can't hit people, but you can still strip people and just call it 'war'

Just to name a few.

6. That made me laugh narwhal. Which stupid loopholes. If you call THOSE loopholes then you might as well call mith wars loopholes and being open in WC loopholes. You just embarrassed yourself horribly.

7. What stupid loopholes*

Not loopholes

8. Mith wars were exploits which is why they were nerfed.

Hitting people who open up in WC persay is just to show your cool. You make like 5x that off an eb

This whole 'system' of yours could be abused like Rihanna.

9. Just a few? I believe that's all you got. I see your points, but the fact of the matter is, those all happen all the time, whether we did that or not. This just an IDEA. There could be things implemented by the devs that overrule all of those, that I'm not going to pretend I know about. There's going to be loopholes in anything new made in the game, that's just a fact of the world we live in. But in order to keep this game interesting, it needs new aspects to the games. System wars weren't perfect at first, they got perfected. You said you don't like the idea, alright, your opinion, now that you've said you're piece, stop posting all these negative comments, an try being constructive. Post corrective suggestions instead of "it sucks".

10. System wars still aren't perfect.

11. Huh a KaW wide war you say? *looks at battle list button* I think I have one of those already.

12. Not sure about this one.

13. Support. Everyone here is afraid of a little bit of action in their newsfeed. Except for those supporting.

People constantly say PvP is dead, yet when someone proposes something like this, everyone shoots it down the first chance they get. Stop being some whiny noobs and don't be afraid of some action. Don't be another EB noob

14. Everyone who posted here is an eb noob. It's just the flaws. PvP is fun.

15. Flaws? What flaws? You Cant talk to organize groups, you Cant tell them to join pal if you Cant talk. If a scoring system was implemented, Gh could be worth less points than a bigger build, so there goes that. What else?

16. Narwhal your "flaws" that you talk about, tell me about them. Please.

17. Really, a week long war, but you lose all of your troops or all spies on day one?

18. Jethro, people have suggested that and I have thought about it. The solution is that it ends when the last person is standing and if not finished by a week ends automatically.

19. And after only the experienced people are left it will be a intense, hard to win war that could last a week.