Kaw War, could it happen?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. My first impulse is to hate on this idea because it's all chaotic and stuff.

What's the point of everyone being able to hit each other when bigs can slaughter littles like whack-a-mole, and littles still can't hit bigs because of their massive bfa and bfe?

If there's no reward or badge or shiny, how is this any different from me logging on and farming someone's face off?

What if I want to participate but I can't or won't leave my clan?

I dunno, man. Props for thinking hard before posting, and for using paragraphs. I'm a big fan of paragraphs. But I think the idea is a little wonky.

2. Pin my troops lol

3. I think Psycho nailed it on the head

4. Lb players would smash this ......

No support

5. LB guys wouldn't go after the wimpy guild hansels. They would go after other LB because that is there biggest threat. When they are weak, if enough small guys fail bombed them you could take them out. You have to think a little bit ;) not saying I support this, but I do support the idea.

6. Noob go back to dream land

7. I have a better idea,,kaw should just shut all ebs and e war down for a week and make farming pay great,,then we could have real kingdoms at war

8. Also u there should be way of earning points for os successful actions against opponents, and these points can be used for equipment. That way people who want to enjoy the os aspect of the game can still get equipment

9. They should just rename the game "Kindoms at eb"

10. Definitely no support

11. I think kaw players vs. devs?:)

12. I really like the idea, but it needs work.
    1) a week would be a bit much. Just a regular 2 hour war or even up to a 12 hour war would be sufficient.
    2) being eliminated could possibly be a problem. You could be 'knocked out' but not eliminated. An that could work the same way as system wars do, you earn a portion of their plunder, and they lose a portion of theirs
    3) I like the no chatting idea, but could be bypassed by using alts outside of the war. Ie, I have MrX in the war, and MrX1 outside the war, and chat using MrX1 with other players. Only way it could work is if every player lost the ability to chat or message, which upset those not participating.
    4) to have it set up the way you stated would mean redesigning the game display temporarily and would take way too much work, not to mention an inconvenience to those who don't participate. So, again, use the same set up as the system wars, and have the 'war' icon on the home screen, and have the roster viewable from there. Would also include the top 3 and those around you in position in war displayed separately.
    5) I don't see why you can't change your kingdom in the meantime? What's the purpose in that?
    6)there should be some incentive. May it be mithril, or for this type of event equipment awards for winners wouldn't be a bad idea. An achievement could also be rewarded to participants with varying levels (lvl 1 joined, level 2 top 1000, etc). These could be done in any combination, but no reward is not ideal.
    Other than that, great idea! Props for spending time thinking the details out 

13. To your number 5 one, think about. A person with 1 building joins then deletes it. You can't hit him anymore and that would be a problem. And I like your not a week idea, and I agree its a little rough in places.

Thank you for the nice post!

14. Think about it*

Not think about

15. And to your number 2, there will be a winner so there has to be a way for people to lose.

16. Both bars ko would be a "loss" from my understanding

17. First, if someone joined with a building then deleted it, how would they benefit? They can't attack you, you can't attack them, so no harm no fowl. And second, like I said, if the top 10 lets say get equipment of varying awesomeness (yea, awesomeness), they oth thousands (or hundreds) wouldn't ever be able to get those equipment in their kaw career. Like the summer 2012 victory equipment. The winners got B.A. Equipment, the losers didn't. But whoever participates should be rewarded accordingly with mith/gold and possibly an achievement, or else what's the point. With a reward, I would join, without, why would I? I'm a medium build, so I wouldn't finish top 10, and I'd get slaughtered for nothing? That's why I say a reward based on the same mechanics as system wars, because people could get loads of mithril from it if they out in the effort.

18. This would be a balling idea if its hammered out a little more and super promoted, maybe I'll do that...yes I think I'll try

19. Ty bossman! So much! And the two bars ko'd assumption is correct.

20. Good point rocket there would be a mith and gold award for participating.