Kaw War, could it happen?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Enter the war then just leave.

2. Bacon that woul do u no good and no one would care.

3. Have all your accounts join war to pin one person than leave.

4. Waste of an idea

5. Mrza I would like to see you make a thread this long and well thought out

6. And bacon, okay so what?

7. Bacon maybe he is, but still I'm telling him he couldn't make a thread so well thought out and big

8. Remember the end of Platoon where during a vicious night firefight with Charlie, Sgt. Barnes tries to kill Taylor before an explosion knocks them both out, the next morning, Taylor comes across injured Sgt. Barnes... And shoots him?

9. I kind of striped reading at "no dtw/ots" every small people should get hammered

10. Not a bad idea and I have to say nicely thought out. Right now tho the devs are working on estoc wars so let's make suggestions toward that. I like the idea but right now new types of war will not be implemented I can assure u.

11. Snowman if your gonna insult a thread use proper grammar.

12. Oooo you said "proper grammar" even though it was supposed to be stopped but auto correct does change some things when you mis press a button(an also the only comeback that hey give you when they have no Intelligence at all but no judging here) but any ways back on topic as much as you may want to think that's a good idea "no DTW/OTS" it's not i would lose every time with a lb player bascally that's why the devs made this in the mechanics so bigger people can't hit smaller people.

13. Snowman this was made so small people could still do damage to big people. And remember if u get to 0 troops that bar is gone for the rest of the war... Sooooo, if you tried to hammer someone you wouldn't be able to becuase hammering is alot of hits and alot of hits makes your bar vulnerable to extinction.

14. There was logic behind that, tyvm

15. I like the idea of a 200 v 200 mass week long warmaybe each player can fight 2 h each time and join the war 20-30x throughout the week? I think EE game mechanics should stay. Mith could be rewarded based on performance (eg. plunder ranking) with winning clan earning double. Nice one

16. Oh! I see fellow Harvester. Lol

17. Support but can u reg if your troops were above 0

18. I had an idea for a simpler version first decide on a time frame i.e. 24hr 48 etc. Everyone with an odd plunder number is one team and has to change to say cyan in name colour. Opposing even #'s are another colour. Targets are confined to world & ally chat lol. No internal clan hits lol.