KaW War©

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Aug 21, 2012.

1. There would have to be a time limit.

2. @lupus on page one, this is completely different from battle list.

3. Good idea on its face, but tons of factors to consider.

Ever seen The Royal Rumble with Hawk and Animal in it? (yeah yeah I'm old...) They don't hit each other, they gang up on targets. That's what clans or alliances would do, "eliminate the threat".

4. Devs should disable eb's and quests for 1 week a year.

5. What about people (like me) who do not give two shakes of a lamb's tail about people hitting them? People can pin me all day and I'll snipe them back when I feel like it.

I have numerous solutions, do you?

6. Oh, and also what if the last two people are 10m cs and 100k cs?

7. I'll bring my spy with no allies and never give up!!!!

8. Toast DIFFERENT groups, do if the last people were 100k an 10 mill cs they would win their respective groups

9. And maybe double plunder taken from you, and a certain amount of required activity/hits to stop people just doin nothing

10. I think it shouldnt b when you quit cuz people eould NEVER quit it should be after u lose a certain number of battles that way the stubborn people cannot just refuse to quit and win or make the war last forever hope u take this into consideration

11. @Rock that's a good ideaI'll definitely take that into consideration :D

12. COUGHbattle listCOUGH

13. Noob *cough* noob??
    Actually read it first and then you could comment, otherwise I formally invite you to get yo ass off my thread.

14. Some people don't care about being hit. They'll just sit there. If it could incorporate activity and successfully actions and such things then it'd be better

15. Yeah I will edit soon to rocks idea;
    Once you lose a certain amount of battles, your out

16. do girls vs boys and transvestites can have their own little war!

17. 400k differences sounds good. But instead of leaving track it like a system war. Each players name shows up with successful hits and plunder earned. These could last say 1 week 2 weeks and 1 month. Top whatever get mith aqua inferno gold equipment....I support the idea.