KAW TIME CAPSULE 2014.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 29, 2014.

1. So lets keep this thread going

2. Boo HappyHalloween 

3. 2014 marked last year of KaW

4. 2014, BH is at war with Apoc

Brand new forum update today, and it's awesome.

╭━━━━━╮ ┏╮╭┓ ┃╰╯KOTFE┃╰╮╭╯ ┣━━╯Blows╰━╯┃
    ╰━━━━━━━━╯

5. :) Happy Kaw-lloween. PAGR_.

6. BH VS AOW AND KOTFE IS AWESOME THEY SOME PUNKS

7. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠀⣷⣴⠀⣦⣾⠛⣦⠚⣿⠓⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠔⢇⠀➖⣿⠶⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⣤⠟⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠃⢿⠀⡿⠻⣤⠟⢿⠀⢷⠀⡿⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠃⠀⠀Spin was here 10/31/14️

8. I have been in forums for 3 years now, and it has changed a lot. Today forums has had a major update. I don't even know what it does yet.

Before, you couldn't inst-quote people. You'd have to copy what they wrote and put it in quote codes. You had to go on PC to check post counts. Names used to be blue and the background used to be white.

Forums was more unregulated and fun then. There were less guides/tryhards and more people who made jokes and had conversations in threads. Now forums is more based on the game itself and the odd political discussion (in which I have no issue with).

People are always using the same cliché of "this is a war game" and "this game is for 9 year olds so you can't have an intelligent discussion", which annoys me. You also have this new thing called a "1v1 me" which came out of nowhere in 2012.

I honestly don't see forums surviving this update. Forums used to be the only thing that kept me around, and now with this new themed forums I don't think I will stick around. People came here for how it was. Once you change that, those people will stop coming