KaW staff and whoever else

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MYTHIllITHElIlIVILLAIN, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Pretty sure it's that accounts function to lias with the community.. Hence the name..

Feel free to correct me where I'm wrong homie..

KawComm is the funniest joke the devs have played since the winrar thread..

The hate for the devs is real, and they're too scared to deal with this monstrous mess they've created...

They can't keep ignoring us, I mean I know they will, but they shouldn't.. There's a lot of issues we can work together on as a community.. Whatever happened to the panel of players and devs that were supposed to meet up to discuss changes for the greater good..: I know that was annouced quite some time ago, but surprise..

We got a new chat filter, which is awful and complete poppycock...

Time to hire a new KawCom

2. I like ice cream

3. <3 u

4. Good to hear. I fear it may be coming loose and could come crashing down any minute.

If you've sent an email to support they should often get back to you within a few hours, or in extreme cases a few hours.

5. what is the email for support? i would like to meet this "ruby" that everyone is always on about.

oh and is there a separate email for members of the press?

6. support@athinkingape.com

press@athinkingape.com

7. Ok ty still follow me back lol

8. Seeing as KC is in the house a idea for the next dragon eb.Have it's relics enchantable with the obsolete extra SS TS AFF scrolls that are just added clutter to our profile page along with Psi on and Vigor Wisp's.Plus fix the numerous problems since you brought out the new chat filter double newsfeed posts and logging into the new eb's after completion you have to go to clan pge now and click the red eb time bar,it's a pain.

9. That feedback button better work, and if it does I better get my "#1 KaW Player" Coffee Cup for Christmas or no more Xtal buys from me!!!