KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As i posted earlier im disappointed in KAW ADMIN putting the tier 6 lev4-5's on the back burner,they said its because of few acc's being HFBC but wasnt that the case when they brought out the HF llands with their new buildings.This looks to me to be a deliberate play on the Admins part to hold back growth of the acc's to try and equalize KAW,but the flaw in that theory is in the assumption that all acc's want to grow.Acc's that EE and PvP,by their own admission do not want to complete their build but would rather have allies.So plz reconsider and bring out lev's4-5 for tier 6.
    On another not the new Dragon EB is past the due date,i hope it doesnt spoil being as its going on 3 weeks past due date.

2. A rethorical question is a stylistic device.

The number of HFBC players maybe not that big right now, but there are a few thousand that COULD be HFBC if they would want. Many simply don't want to buy the last few extremely expensive lands and others know they earn more gold with Level 1 buildings on Frostlands.

So it is nothing but a cop-out to postpone the next level.

3. well i for one am glad they are dropping further upgrades, tbh hfbc is a long way for myself as it is, good job devs 

4. Please dont make the rewards on spring hunt another damn weapon or offhand. Id like to see some great stat gloves or helm or feet. Available equip kinda weak n i want strong. Plus please dont make another noob ass eb like nml the big drop. Do like TSG

5. @Aahzmandius... I don't think the number of those who can but don't want to be hfbc is that high. Its not easy at all...I for one I'm very far away from that. I need around 12T to be hfbc. An amount not easy to archive. Not everyone can do b2b HTE.

6. Off topic but i just wanted to let you know that ever since the android update my items page has been playing up and causes my game to crash.

Has this happened to anyone else?

7. I was SO looking forward to war crystals

:|

8. @ Vlad
    I havent done b2b HtE i dont particulary like it,i became HFBC through activity on SS instead of chasing moths completing my build was my aim.Activity is the key word in completing builds,but like i said earlier a lot of acc's i know prefer to hold at lev1 on HF lands and concentrate on allies.
    @sarahick92
    Yes there are still some problems with certain android devices double posts in news and cc invalid actions popups items moving around and disappearing and others.

9. @kaw devs. What about crafting? I remember it was mentioned when smoke signals was released. Could we have an update on that too? Thanks

10. This will fun I can't wait

11. So upgrade abilities 0.o

12. Fasho good thinking devs, how about unbanning me for wanting head as in head gear

13. I just created a thread in the Suggestions forum that solves the matchup problem for you. It's practically pseudocode, it should be super easy for your development team to understand and test and implement. It solves the BFA problem, the no match problem, and the problem with clans needing to be made up of a roster with just a few LB players and a ton of tiny hansels. In short, it fixes everything. Too good to be true, right? Please give it a read.

14. What about working on that Kindle Fire update?

15. Kaw_admin,

Are you ever to to re-release the reset items via an attainable manner for your player base of the last 1.5 years? Stats have grown so much that 8% can mean 80-100 mil in atk and def. Even though they aren't static bonuses, most people who fight a war with a high percentage of troops are at a severe disadvantage.

16. This is somewhat un-related, but could you consider creating a spell for the alchemist that allows you're spies and soldiers to regen at a much faster rate? Limit the spell to a certain time limit. This just gives an alternative to completely regen you're troops with a crystal. Just throwing out some ideas and such.

17. Awesome!!!! New Updates 

18. Please fix gh/sh pay so all of KAW isn't looking for them every war

19. Kaw Admin in an earlier thread T7 was discussed, i would like to know if these plan on being introduced to hoarfrost or new lands? I have no intention of upgrading my t6 past level 1 if i'll just have to tear them down again, will be cheaper for me to bank in gold bars. Took me over 3 years to get to this point so sorry if ur level 4 n 5 of T6 doesnt interest me in the slightest, and if plan new land for T7 would like to know so i can save some time and walk away now, the goal posts continue to move forward without a chance to just enjoy the game completed for war and pvp

20. devs please fix your matching system!  #unhappycustomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.