KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please don't do another hunt event. You guys are really crappy at keeping them updated and actually intriguing.

2. Is development team embarrassed by current state of war system ?

3. The way you're matching currently by adding everyone's stats together leave too much room for exploiting the system in my opinion. Every clan is adding smalls to bring down their cs. I would like to see if you've experimented with wars where like sized builds warred liked sized builds. Why not require the #1 on roster be able to hit #25 on their own roster to sign up for war? You could even tighten up the dtw mechanics. I'd also like to see the 11 man roster be thrown in and all ko times to be fixed. Since you ran into problems introducing war crystals maybe try a few wars without crystals. There's plenty of ways to work around the issues that arrive.

4. I'd like to say thank you to the Devs. They might not be doing exactly what YOU want but at least they're doing something, and keeping us updated about it.

5. NO TIER 6 LEVEL 4 and 5. And yes make pvp drop health crystals.

Other than that, I like what you've said about upcoming events and features

6. I own a concert hall , but the volume on the speakers doesn't work properly. You can hear the music sometimes, but for the most part, 80% of the concert is muffled and dull .

Instead of fixing the speakers so the audience can hear the performances, I put new lights on the stage , I added a popcorn machine , and I upgraded these cushy seats

Nice place I have here.

But the speakers don't work.

7. Kaw admins how about the Clan New Roles you guys talked about long ago? With having similar power to a mods but just in clan? Anything about that being worked on?

8. Lmao @ spilatch, ya you pretty well hit the nail on the head

9. An Easter egg hunt?!?!

Brilliant!!!

Make it a true hunt and place drops in random PLAYERS of the BL. Not 'lol guess which EB drops the most and fatten out wallets'

C'mon KaW I want blood. Easter eggs filled with blood. And Cadbury Cream Eggs

10. I resolved the mismatch war issue for you on the idea thread. You read it, dismissed it and went off to work on ebs and fangs n drawing competitions.

So why not go back to my suggestion of EE where you pick from one of 3 builds with pre determined stats. Your actual stats mean nothing for EE only for eb and pvp. That way you have sides with exactly equal stats, no way to not get a match up unless an odd number of clans (then 1 clan loses out). Skill, strategy n working as a clan are what will win the war.

It means all matches are fair, anyone can war irrespective of their size (maybe have min cs to stop no stat alts). No chance of messing with roster to full with gh/sh n lb with bfa etc etc.

Right - system war is resolved. We got eb coming out of ears, we didn't like moth event so that just leaves pvp left to deal with .

Go on - I know you find it funny trolling by suggesting pvp changes are coming then doing everything but pvp, but why no actually do it ? Imagine how shocked we will e of you did .

Cheers
    Snr 

11. Apols for fat finger syndrome at the end 

12. Please no more fangs / moths hunting events. They are both tedious and boring.

13. You don't HAVE to participate ️

14. T6 Level 4 was announced to get released at the end of January, which is now. Where are those upgrades?

15. @Aahazmandius: don't you think you should read entire OP before posting? The answer for your question its right there.

16. Vlad, I read the entire post. The devs announced the building upgrades and now they come with such a flimsy excuse only a few days prior to their deadline.

17. You asked where are T6 upgrades. The answer is there: nowhere lol... and there is the reason too. A legit one in my eyes, a lame excuse in other people eyes.

18. The "excuse" they give is a very valid one.

They did say in previous timelines that t6l4 would see how many people are hfbc first before releasing a l4, so my guess is that not many are hfbc.

This is a good thing. If kaw released a l4 while only lb players are qualified, the gap in hit ratio for e war matches would be too wide .

Ppl with L4 would basically disqualify themselves till the rest of the community catches up

19. That sure took a while to make that statement.
    Still disappointed though. S3 is ongoing and it favours those that are exploiting the loophole in the system. This is basically a season where everyone abusing the system gets rewarded.

Also, I bet you'll break half of these promises you just made. That's how you usually do anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.