KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To stop exploits you could make the drop probability higher as the cs you are hitting gets higher compared to your own

2. Pls add some better time slots,the wars are either too early or too late for Asians that can't/are not staying up till midnight.

3. @Kaw admin NOT ready for t6 lvl 4 & 5???? I was born ready for T6 lvl 4 & 5! Isn't it possible to just unlock lvl 4 for those who complete T6 lvl 3. Like in many other games, where u just level up when u complete one stage?

4. This has been proposed for UPDATE by KAW for a LONG ASS TIME. Now we all know there will be no improvements. Just take it out of this thread.

5. New equip and ebs. Devs u don't need to do anymore those to r enough to make a noob cry in joy. (Talking about myself )

6. Thanks for the banners for spies tho. Hope me n my alts will be able to use em well.

7. A way to improve the war system and to help those who aren't a war ready group I had the suggestion of adding in the EE war format into the old way system wars. So the noobs at war can learn how the EE war format works without risk of being a "leak" or an inactive. This way you would get more people warring once they get confidence from winning or losing in those "practise" EE wars.

Before anyone asks. No there shouldn't be any mith reward as it would be somewhat abused. I say this more or less for some training rather than throwing newbies straight into the deep end possibly against some seasoned players.

Now as for matching them, say we have ten clans, now these ten clans signed up for this system war you run the standard algorithm to match them. Get them hopefully matched up do the standard drill of cool down time pre war to be full at the beginning. Then let them have at it like a standard EE war without the reward but the gaining of experience of how the system works

8. Wars- to promote participation, particularly from new players or those that feel it's pointless even trying because of the terrible match ups--

how about you introduce a new type of Estoic Edge , one level , awarded to a participant on the losing side giving a, say, 20% bonus to plunder , lasting a week . It would be better if you could only award this upon a certain amount of successful actions (to stop people being inactive and joining just to get this bonus)
    I feel this would at least boost the number of people trying to war , possibly creating enough activity to produce some better match ups all round.

9. Thanks for the update, however I don't get why you are (again) postponing changes for the next season. We had this for war xtals during season 2, look what happened.

Why don't you implement the changes that you can, now ? Some changes such as roster sizes doesn't need 4 months before being implemented. I don't understand what's preventing you to include smaller formats (such as 11-men EE's) in this season

10. devs can gain more profit from a 50 man war than a 22 one out from xtal us. its just good business and a way for them to max a profit

only way i could see this working for a win win scenario would be to add 1-2 wars per day and then have them at 11 man roster, this way they can still cash around same xtal sales and we can get a better roster

11. This updates gonna be awesome!!! Thanks devs!

12. Great feedback! Much appreciated :D

13. At least we will still get what we want..

14. I see a lot of talk about exploit worries on the pvp rewards. The devs have an excellent tool at their disposal to stop exploits. The BL. It's just sitting there waiting to be used. It's random opponents and matches you with people close to your own power. Yes you draw some easy targets occasionally on BL but you draw a lot of hard targets as well. I used to have a GH with about 5 trill in allies and I'd get much bigger opponents on my BL. So it does factor in bfa

15. Actually is not true that devs make more $$$ from 50 players roster. There was 50 players roster wars when only 3 clan signed up. That means 100 players overall, 100 or 200 xtals sold. On 25 player roster on the other hand more clans can set up a war roster, therefore more players participating overall. Just as example War2 this week. Around 20 clans was matched. That means 500 players or 500 xtals sold.

16. What about the new clan features that were supposedly coming out in spring? Have those been dropped?

17. Very cool ty devs i love this game ty so much

18. Im talking about 50 total roster Wars. Like we are doing now 25vs 25

They do make more money with this rather fhan 11 vs 11

19. Thank you Kaw Admin for at least taking time to release a statement about the roadmap. We would appreciate that you would make this announcement at least once a week or every two weeks. I know people whine a lot but at least we are not kept in the dark and know there's forward progress.
    I know clan hierarchy is low on the totem pole but can't you at least make a co owner option available for now? It'll be easier to have this position do all owners job minus the disband clan option. This is the most important part that is a huge inconvenience to the operations of a clan.
    Also with the release of the bone dragon/banner, you should at least show us what each level upgrade stats are. It'll make it easier for people to see what they are aiming for and what they want to achieve.
    You are the voice that everyone waits to hear like a clan waiting for its owner to make an announcement that we are going to war. So I urge you to continue to release news updates as much as you can. Being late with releases can be more forgiving if we weren't kept in the dark.

20. Sorry to complain but what happened to enhancing clan roles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.