KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a question - do you all have any specific ideas you've brainstormed yet about PvP?

2. Kaw admin appears!
    ... Waits patiently for him/her to respond to the off-system pvp question......

3. So you going to make crystals purchasable by mith? Or refund crystals used after war? When will be hear more about it?

Login bonuses and more help for new players sounds good, all in all it looks like you listening to the community and trying to work with us and improve the game. Hope you can keep us updated and look forward to what is to come.

Keep it up 

4. Thanks kaw_admin for clearing up the whole war crystal issue. I look forward to seeing what the team develops as an alternative. Just wish Iknew what was problematic as to suggest alternatives myself. Thanks again for the update

5. Anyone want a game that encourages and rewards real pvp, not sanctioned fake pvp, check out game of war. No ebs there's and war runs rampant 

6. Nerve, after the moth event, I learned when you say pvp, and you are talking about off-system pvp, to be specific about off system pvp. Caused a hell of a commotion when we learned pvp awards for the winter event meant ee only.

7. I just troll kaw forums now days while my troops are training there 

8. I know this will sound weird n im not real sure how ud do it. But playes used to get reset equipment not available to us no more. Id like a way to get that too. I know it wont happen but a noob can dream right?

9. When you say pvp rewards, do you mean like battle list, actually player vs player
    Or
    Ee wars/system wars= you getting screwed In the butt by a bunch of people

10. As for war xtals don't use an xtal system, just another spell, war regen spell that only activates when match up is successful for those that cast WoC similar to rancor rage when no match up happens. The number of each active is determined by war system If 1 or 2 xtals are to be used. Think that would be a less complex way to go about it. 

11. Without hinting at too much, we plan to make the system much more flexible, so we can try out more iterations. We plan to set up the system such that it could drop everything from health crystals to specific items (not saying it will drop health crystals, but we could). We will have to create a way to limit players from exploiting this, and we have had some really great ideas in the forums and from players sending in feedback on how we can achieve this. We want to do it this way so we can work with the community on the iterations to find the best system going forward. It's going to be hard, but I think we can do it together.

12. @ panda if course they don't mean off system pvp rewards, they are fazing those players out of kaw. Have been for a while now

13. I have and hold a lot of stock, friends, and I have put in a decent amount of money into this game. Not real interested in just packing up and finding a new game to be honest.

The wait for an update to off-system pvp have been long over due. In 2013, everything that ever was updated, put into an event, or promoted was between the boring as ever Epic Battles, and EE, something that is fun, but a hassle to find a spot to war and to find 2 or so hours a day just to dedicate to it.

Where as off-system pvp, everyone can do it at no real world cost. But I believe the devs are so scared of a pwar part two or abuse to the system that they would rather just throw it's name in the road maps then keep pushing it off.

14. It's to keep it from being exploited, the BL is a great tool you guys don't use for anything really. And why not make it to where you can grow and gear without ever hitting an EB? That would be ideal

15. I never complain about much. Hell I never even post here... But seriously something needs to be done about this match making system. I don't mind losing to a better clan that takes the time to actually prepare for war and utilizes sound strategy and teamwork. That's what it's all about. But to just take an hour of gangbànging from a clan exploiting the system with LB/SH. That doesn't take skill or any effort. That's just simple mathematics, and it's lame. There's only a handful of real war clans left at this point. I know this doesn't matter because I refuse to continually donate to your kids college funds. So what I say has little to no worth to you. However you should know if you continue to alienate players as you're doing now. You will be noticing a substantial profit loss from those who actively participate in EE wars.

16. Thank you for this, devs.

Personally, I am more interested in the new features rather than the content additions. I wish you would focus more on those. I would much rather see PvP and EE improvements rather than some more bone dragon EB's (fail) or lands (plz no).

Some features I would love to see (some of which you have listed):

- EE Matchup improvements - I think one way to do this is to get more people signing up. To do this, make war cost NO REAL MONEY, and cheaper for in-game gold.

- PvP improvements. Don't know where to go with this. This one stands out to me the most and I think is the absolute most important to retain your veteran players and keep the flame alive. I realize this is probably a difficult update.

- Help new players. This game has a terrible retention rate and it is so difficult for a new player to get started in this game. I honestly think that the low tiers (1,2,3) should be removed. The stats are PUNY and so far off the rest of kaw. Lower t4 pricings or bump up small EB payouts.

- Clan features. Would love to see more ranks and abilities to do with your clan. Sad to see this is still long off

- Game interface. The game is starting to look a little dated. This one probably won't happen but I would like to see the games graphical interface look a little less like it's straight from a dev kit. It's a little plain and generic. Would love to see it look cool and professional to be on-par with other top grossing games.

17. No match for DEVASTATION again? r u friking kidding me?8th time with no match?what kind of joke is that?how we suppose to get rancor?this game starting to boring us with ur crappy match ups sistem!!!we spend a lot of money in this game so we deserved some respect!!!or i got something against us?hope this time u got a god excuse for us

18. What about Tier 6 LVL 4 and 5?

Based on the data that we have about active player progression, we don't feel the game is ready for this update. We'll continue to monitor player progression and keep the community posted about when we plan to release.

19. I'm not greedy, I don't care if I grow much slower than EB guys, I'd just like to be able to grow period from hitting other players, playing the game the way I enjoy

20. THANK YOU DEVS. Please no more lands and buildings or tiers or levels.

I promise you players will spend money on other things. Find other ways to make money other then pumping out new buildings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.