KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typical you update the KaWmmunity and they find other parts of the game to whine about smh
    Thank you devs ️

2. New war ko types? U mean using pots?

3. Great news, thank you.

Now please ensure you include Australia/Asia in your planning so that we are not left out as we have been in your crappy S3 schedule.

4. Thanks Devs everything looks great

BUTTTT please make some EE wars 11-20 man rosters and make scouts less powerful !

5. One second devs, in an earlier thread you said you had not changed war Algorithm since early Season 2. Now you are saying you have made significant changes for each season. So which statement is correct ?

6. Login rewards! :D

7. Post an update, knows off system pvp lovers will be the first to respond (as well as those wanting war xstals and clan improvements) then abandons thread. 

8. Lots of good stuff .
    But what about the thing that will affect more of kaw than anything else . You mentioned new clan structures and enriching the clan environment in a previous thread. As 99% of active kaw is in a clan this would affect more people than any other update .
    Could you let is know if this is still occurring or has it been quietly forgotten about ?
    Me personally it was the one part of the previous thread I was most interested in .

9. Yay finally login rewards, and ive been wondering when the other Smoke Signal ebs were coming out

10. Our voices have been heard!!!

11. If they do a summer event, it will be insane. The highest will be a ton because the targeted audience for this game will be on summer vacation

12. We'll how about fixing the algorithm for war match ups. Your bingo machine u use sux. 6 no matches in a weeks time. R u high? How r we supposed to get rancor?

13. How bout u stop giving us more crap to hunt and fix war system Kingdoms at WAR not epic not wild goose chase War.. And please don't tell me nothing wrong with matches as that's BS

14. I wont expect anything yet, unless everything is done!

Coz weve been in this situation for alot of times now, promise promise promise!!!

In the end all were gone,

So its better to wait and see than celebrate!!!

15. God kaw has gotten so bad 
    Maybe I should just join the rest of the ass lickers.
    "Thanks devs!!!!! Keep them EB incentives coming!!!! " lmao

16. Never say never, but it turned out that it would be a massive change. The goal is to make it so players can war in a less costly way and we think we can come up with a different solution.

17. Level 4 for T6...has that been abandoned? What's the status on that?

18. It's on the longterm roadmap, meaning we aren't currently working on them but we want to.

19. Guys, take a breather. It's hard work. After all, at least we're getting some things. If any of you have any life experience you'd know things rarely go as planned. This is no exception. They're working on a solution, so calm down. It's not the end of the world, it's only week one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.