KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War crystals!!!!

2. What do we want? We want change! How we gana get there? REVOLUTION!

3. The devs did push out a pvp update.. They were the new pots. But KAW wasted ready for new pots. That experience should have taught a lesson that when you make a change to pvp it can have a far reaching impact on the gameplay

4. I think green name spell kingdoms should drop war crystals 

5. Can someone explain the login bonus to me?

6. Login, get a bonus.

7. Well.. They've done some of it...

8. Stupid on my part

9. The devs tried to give plunder bonus when you log in and everyone complained because the bonus would kick in when you didn't have time to use it. It happened to me.. I logged in at 3am, caught my bonus, and went back to sleep lol

Of course I complained just like everyone else. Their answer to that was Crux Chest. The devs listen, they just only complete feasible ideas

10. Why they changed it to crux chests. That's not a login bonus.

Continuous login bonus over say 20 days. The more consecutive days you login the better the reward.

The 2 hourlplunder logging increase was a terrible idea

11. It was mentioned that the PvP system would be improved. How would one improve it in a click based game?

12. Here is your answer to pvp increase

14. A way they could improve pvp is by getting 2x bl promo, or other players drop items (implement a bl only thing). Hopefully they can do something to where it isn't able to be exploited

15. Why type of login bonus do you want? It would greatly contribute to inflation. Activity wins in this game not log ins

16. BL only way it couldn't exploited.. But don't you think the BL is kinda lame? Lol

17. Yeah it kinda is lol I just want then to do something tho.

18. What happened to the "rewards right after war"?
    It seems like they said war crystals are impossible to be implemented (pffft), but then they need to give an alternative for free2play players to still be able to war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.