KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan system hasn't seen a significant change since it was released in early 2010, focus devs focus.

2. Devs what happened to the member boast that IG and foxes got I thought you was trying out a new clan system but after it happened I've not see anything about that

3. They have a member cap of 120 members, as compared to the normal 100.

4. Foxes and iG got the 20 extra member slots a long time ago as a reward for beta testing the original war system.

5. Where are my war crytals 

6. These are my suggestions B)

7. Nice suggestions mac, I'd like an update on this roadmap as to how far along they are with things they've listed

8. Bumping this thread. So that those who haven't seen it actually look at the OP.

If you look they say A spring event not some spring events. They also say pvp rewards and war crystals. Yet they still haven't addressed this stuff.

Please respond kaw_admin. Not you kaw_community you're useless when it comes to answering this question.

9. What do you have to do to get Plunder Bonus as I don't know anyone who has achieved this ?

10. Nice macstar. Kind of proces that they view PvP as EE only. Mith is available only from EE, NOT from normal PLAYER vs PLAYER but CLAN vs CLAN.

@kaw_community, could you PLEASE pass on the news to the development team that the vast majority of kaw players see PvP as OFF system .

It shouldn't be too hard to modify the code used for quest nob drops to apply to PvP actions for mith.

11. Where's my spy banner

12. When will login rewards come about? You have never talked about them further and it seems that you are once again pushing them aside

13. Pvp drops lmao dangle that carrot devs

14. More hunts? Fgs ata, do you ever listen?

15. Nearly 6 Months Devs ~ time for an update on how things are progressing?

16. Thx for listening for 3 years devs i knew u would come around with my spy banner

17. Bump. What happened to this plan?

Didn't see time trials in here. Where's the update thread that came before this that included clan updates.

18. PIMD button which changes the kaw interface to PIMD, but is still kaw. I need to feed my craving for frat parties and teen RP but without the risk of aids that comes with actually playing PIMD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.