KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prove it Kaw_Community

Proooove it...

2. do devs really listen to us?

3. And when will this update be out?!?!

4. Are us spys being ignored on purpose because in getting sick fed up of everybody hunting banner equip when i don't even know what am working towards please give us some info

5. Spies are not being ignored as they have definitely tweaked the wandering villager bully mechanism in the last 2 months to ensure more fails lol.

That action shows their views on spies I guess .

Cheers
    Snr 

6. @Kaw_Admin will this be updated one by one or a full update on all of the new features said?

7. Im sure this has been asked for but im not reading 27 pages. How about u make it where in ee wars when we view the opponets member list we see wether they r in or not. This helps makes things easier plus it defeats the purpose of when clans will move allies between them to switch roster number which in my opinion is an exploit. A way of ug after match

8. What clan enhancements? (if was asked before forgive me; too lazy to check every page)

9. Still no info on release date 

10. Hahahahaha funny joke pvp rewards :lol:

I left three months ago and i see no change...

11. You say changes to EE  well I'm looking forward to that but this time i wont have high hopes so that later on I wont be to disappointed.

12. This is just a PR exercise. I don't see anything new or improves the game.

13. Clan enhancements should be at the top of your priority list, not in the back of your mind.

Without a clan, you cannot do anything. You can't hit ebs, and thereby grow, get equip, etc etc. you cannot war in ee, or communicate effectively.

Clan enhancements are good for EVERY individual kaw player and not just one size or group

14. Wooooo Devs alright!! Positive

15. Where the "roadmap" is taking KaW...

[​IMG]

16. I posted a thread awhile back that was asking about the timeline and how it is going. I received no response but that is to be expected as busy as you guys are. So once again I pose the question to you guys, where are we at on the timeline? I know that giving out dates and such are not realistic but where are you guys at with accomplishing some of this? Is it coming soon or further on down the road? Just wondering as there is some things in the timeline that I really want to see happen (mainly new clan features). Thanks!

17. Devs are you going to use my idea for login rewards properly lost in the dark void are the kaw inactive forums now though 

18. Believe it wen i see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.