KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like our road map has become rut filled country lane that is slowly dying through neglect and indifference by the developers.Its slowly becoming impassible with all the pot holes caused by failed attempts at getting the right engineers to do the job,accepting no advise from hands on ppl which if not fixed could lead to irreparable damage to the whole network.The silence from our engineers is not golden as the saying goes but is the complete opposite,giving the impression that have given up on KAW.

2. Not the case sir. The road is being travelled as mapped.

3. We're on it, sorry but I can't give a timeline. We are currently testing a version but it's been along time since we released a client update for kindle fire so testing will take some time and any bugs we find will delay further.

4. No sir. We are working hard on everything mentioned in this post.

5. Thanks kaw admin for telling people haha. Everyone whined when there were bad matches then they whined when there were no matches then they whine cuz of ebs then they whine cuz of new ebs.  its funny as hell

6. Can't wait to see these changes implemented into the game.Admin how far are you on the pvp changes?

7. @ Gunner
    No whining here,just trying to promote some responce in this thread from our devolopers,when i worked we gave out monthly reports to our workers and and board members,which i believe we the kawmunity are as it our money which drives the game.It seems that everything is on hold right now because of season three we are losing a lot of the older ppl also newer players i myself have slashed my xtal purchases how many others are doing the same.I also wonder at the word that was bypassed by admin.

8. I wasnt singling you out or even saying you were whining its just you happened to be the instigator of kaws response. If you look through all the ee threads its bouncing back and forth between "but but but they are too big" to "but i wannaaaa warrrrrrr"

9. I agree Gunner but i can see some of the reasons,under the present system certain builds will not be accepted and i cant see why ppl who have worked hard and spent money to build their kingdom only to be told throw it out the window and rebuild.

10. Working hard on.

11. Hard working, on the roadmap. I didn't even notice the bypass last night. Sorry folks.

12. Thats one problem with so called bypasses its the use of the phrasing when writing down your thoughts hard working is not a substitute for working hard (insert 2 letter word) the roadmap.Theres quite a few other examples i could make that are misconstrude as inappropiate,and could result in a ban or silence.

13. Thanks for the updates. Waiting is never fun, but it is good to know that more things are coming. Some double or triple gold promotions on different EB's might shake things up a bit. 4 weeks of the same EB is when the players get bored and restless and complain even more. Thanks KAW!

14. Are scrolls going to drop from PvP or what?

15. I'm sure the devs have worked hard during the last few weeks. Just not on kaw but on their new app they released. (There is a forum post about it) And suddenly after they released that, there are a couple of devs posts on this thread.

Those who wait for a kindle update, start complaining to kindle that they should update their android version. That would be the better solution.

16. The developers have been working hard with Kingdoms at War, and while we've shared this roadmap to let people know what to expect things do take time.

To further clarify, the development team of S.M.A.S.H is an entirely separate group of people than those working on KaW and their work on S.M.A.S.H has not had any impact on our progress here with Kingdoms at War.

17. Here is an idea how about adding more quest?

18. O.O LOGIN REWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 6 day with no reply :(

20. Will spy banners have their own set of materials needed for upgrading?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.