KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Kaw,

I think you may need a new road map. My first stop would to fIx the EE war mechanics and and match ups, then maybe mosey down the road and take a long, hard look at this foolish smoke signal eb. Where are the scrolls? You might then want to backtrack a bit and revisit this banner upgrade business. Your customers want a war game, not schedules skirmishes and the occasional atta boy badge. Folks are bored and tired of waiting. Tier 5 buildings, war crystals, PvP - the list of broken kaw promises goes on and on. The moth and fang promos - just a disappointing distraction. The Allstar war - ha... never going to happen with the map you are using. Please just get a new map and maybe step on the gas pedal to get things moving in the right direction.

Thanks.

2. To the devs though it is good to try to improve the game and your road map have will we say interesting ideas.
    I really think you should look at the mess kaw is in atm and try to make a road map to repair it before you add to the shambles.
    Ee is a joke
    The scroll hunt seems to been a waste of time
    The banner ug only is there for some of the ppl
    There are enough dumb ebs no need to add to them just alter what u got
    Pvp costs more than u get after you add pots used ( though it's still the best fun )
    These are just a few of the problems I can think off while having breakfast so you guys must know of them sitting in that ivory tower ATA

3. I've sent consistent feedback regarding this. It was said the ASW would be after season 3 in December. Where is it on roadmap...?

4. Two different streams of content chaos ! One with banners and one with moths ! Come on now!

5. The devs mentioned that they were pushing back the ASW before - due to "lack of resources." Again as OP states via roadmap, they have included another "fang/moth" event as substitute. Is this tradition gone and over with now devs? This needs to be discussed. If Kaw_Community is genuinely here for the community, I call upon thee to inquire. Better yet, ask in a poll what is preferred to the kawmunity.

6. Thank you @kawadmin for using iteration instead of reiteration you are a smart cookie!! :) good ideas like the work you're putting into this keep on trucking. :p

7. I like the idea of adding equipment for newer players. That's was a frustrating phase of the game.

8. ... what exactly does ...

"- Login Rewards and better early player experience"

... mean? ... even more advantage for those who already abused their headups in game a lot? ... an even bigger gap??? ... not enough probs yet with all the ghosts you called by now? ... 

9. I would assume you get a small gift for logging in everyday. So when people are trying out the game as new players, it's that much more of a incentive for them to come back.

I have logged on to games just to get a reward.

I think attracting new players and trying to keep them is essential. If I'm understanding this roadmap correctly more equipment for newer players and a log in reward should help with that. It's not rocket science, or trying to solve the meaning of live.

The "gap"? Who cares about how far ahead 4 year veteran players are? How about the HTE's that have 1 year players bigger then casual 4 year players? I don't see many people whining about that.

Just log on make some friends and try to enjoy your experience rather then focusing on every negative you come across

10. Finally more people will want to pvp more, back in my day before 'epic battles' were out everyone was waring and farming but the game got lenient and invented epic battles to help little guys out whilst we all had to fight and get volleyed before we could really grow.

11. Any updates @kaw_community? Anything coming soon or working on?

12. So..... Are we talking like 1year for this to come out...?

13. Can we get a update on this 

14. Under Update Features, you should add "fix update process for kindle fire users ". It has been over 3 weeks since banners went active and still no update available nor word on when we might see it. The same long delay happened last big change.

15. A month late on the new Dragon EB tier6 new levels put on the back burner,no new lands.just a messed up EE season.Looks like the roadmap has been abandoned is KAW going the way of GAW no updates and no communication even in the EE thread all that seems to be said is no significent changes.

16. OH MY GOOD LOGIN REWARD I LOVE IT 

17. Cant wait for the spring hunt so I can get me some equipment! I only started recently so I don't have much....

18. Hey KaW,
    Quick question. Will the spring event start in like March or when?

19. I cant wait for login rewards, it would be cool if the rewards got better as your stats grew, by 1 step at a time lol. And ATA should be OATAP (One at a time please)

20. You guys fall for the oldest of tricks in the books all the time. That is why these so called Devs can post all the crap they like, every time and not once will you ever see anything come to fruit till you are in your grave.

What part of this roadmap do you think will happen in the year 2014 when they cannot even fix EE which has been an ongoing issue from more than a year ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.