KAW REVOLUTION! Cast off your EB chains, idiots!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0dysseus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Its good you want to war, only thing I didnt like was how you said "System wars suck, cause some of us have lives and dont have time to war for 8, 24, 48 hours"

You do realize even in OSWs you have to be really active also?

2. Have you once been in an OSW to call others EB zombies? tell us all what experience you have

3. Seems I was beaten to it, should have read whole thread. All I have to say is if you dont have time to system war, you dont have time to OSW.

4. those arrogant basement dwellers could probably disband you and strip you or keep you perm pinned. kreuzritzer are an eb clan make them your first victims :lol: :roll:

5. 0dysseus can I please talk with you in pm?

6. Why are these all opinions?

7. And last time I checked, it's Pre-Madonnas

8. Hahha...no. It is definitely prima donna. It is not a reference to people who were around before 'like a virgin' and 'material girl' were smashing the billboards.

9. protip - don't call your audience "idiots" if you are trying to get them do something.

10. Actually, most if the basement dwellers probably are "Pre-Madonna."

11. oh. and if you really want to protest ebs, drop the items you got from doing them yourself.

12. Regarding the time commitment of OSW, you are correct, in the sense that OSWs can go on for months...

...but unlike system wars, you don't have to invest time in it all at once. Like I said...some of us have lives.

OSWs are great b/c I can hit at my leisure.

13. Gee, wordmaster, thank you for your words of wisdom. Pfft.

14. i am serious. i am sick of people who are well stocked in eb items telling people not to do ebs.

it is just to hypocritical to go unsaid. "hey everyone, i have a big advantage because i did ebs! but you shouldn't do ebs!"

15. 0dysseus need an ally? Looking to ally a clan like yourse.

16. Work on your reading comprehension, wordmaster. I have clearly indicated the type of player I am looking for: People who are tired of EBs.

If you want to do EBs, that is fine. In fact, I encourage you to. After all, we DO need some easy victims. Lions NEED gazelles.

17. We are just getting started, Ghost.

18. 0dysseus yes I know you just started, so did we, but it is good to start out with allies.

19. Live l'empereur!