KAW REVOLUTION! Cast off your EB chains, idiots!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0dysseus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I HAVE to eb on my accounts, or I'd never have any funds to strip.

I can't strip? KaW isn't fun.

2. @Seal: You actually can. Much slower method, will take you years to be HLBC T4, but possible.

3. Most of the time I just hit my big spy to re pot.

4. @Breakdown if you are brand new and have no clue how to play I doubt you can grow much just hitting people.

5. But wait,

OP had 6k losses and 155k wins.

LOL.

6. I have accounts with 80k plus wins and arnt even 6m cs spies yet, I use purely for strips an only eb for spy attack pots on them

7. @Seal: I was brand new to play, and after a week, I reached 20K CS. That was like a 'big step for civilization' lol. :p

@VAL: Lol.

8. in theory you could but:

1. you hit someone continously

2. they cry to thier clan

3. newb being a newb the game becomes too hard too early and they quit

so you can see how it wont work. Op people have tried this before then just got stripped then disbanded :roll: personally if someone farms me can just leave and come back online when i feel like it but if i could be stripped it would make me more alert of my enemies.

9. I'm vomiting agreement.

10. kaw changed a lot - but in good direction, before estock update there wasn't clans here which do 4 wars every weekend = kaw is back war game; now will be good change system wars mechanics and kaw future will be good

11. I disagree, MP. The EB aspect is boring, the system wars are too time consuming, and the clan drama is annoying.

The Devs figured out they have a goose that lays golden eggs, and they are milking it for all it is worth. Good for them...

But in doing so, they turned KAW into a glorified version of FarmVille. If you want to GROW, go play FARMVILLE.

I have gotten several IMs from people who are interested, but not ready to take the plunge. Think it over, folks.

Why did you first get this game?

To war? Or to grow? Do you really want to spend all your time hitting EBs?

Think about it.

BTW...if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass the word.

12. Ive always wanted a revolution... I think all of the powerful farmers should come together to make an unbeatable force. It would send everyone who plays this game into a war frenzy.

13. OSW is not endorsed by the developers of the game as its not a feature of the game. :shock: OSW and SW are just acronyms to differentiate between the programmed feature the devs made ee wars and the mass use of outside hit function which was a popular part of the game when the game was in its developing phase they took things off and added things on appropriate to feedback and then probably due to the GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS they had to find better ways to make funds (become more exclusive encourage xtal nobility expenditure etc propacks) as they expanded they did this so that they could afford to maintain and grow their game base as well as update thier servers even employ more staff to deal with the greater influx of players that came with the popularity. If OSW start to dicourage people who spend $1000s on the game just on growth and sw devs might stop the use of OSW alltogether based on the huge potential losses they might make based on an LB account quitting because of some feud or his hard earned allies being stripped in an unintentional OSW. Like the pwars if they make a negative aspect in the game they will go, enjoy them while they are there you can even go to clans who enjoy regular OSW but as someone who has nothing to lose and probably spent a basic amount of money on the game op you shouldnt take OSW so lightly. its not common for a reason and as you havent spent so much $$$ on the game complaining about OSW is in a biased opinion.

14. This is like fishing certain places do it tons other don't fish, but all we know is the fish population is dwindling rapidly if we keep on over-fishing every year, we end up having no fish and fish are the epic battle clans and if we all try the revolution there will be nothing more to fish.

15. The osw's ive been a part of (small hissy fits) are more time consuming than a sw.

I get what you are saying, but if it is about time constraints - your logic doesnt mesh.

16. OLL: Are you drunk? Or high?

17. I agree with scrote, OSW if you actually get a good hard war are late nights and early mornings and finding time during work, school etc. It is scary how much you time you waste on OSW. On a different note given this actually grows how long you guys think this lasts? I say first wrong clan they hit they disband or go inactive

18. Look, I don't expect any EB zombies to sign up. Your type is part if the problem.

I am looking for the select few who have invested time or $$ into becoming a decent sized player, but bored to tears by what the game has become, and willing to finally USE the character they have built.

What good or fun is it to simply grow? It is like watching paint dry. Now...causing noob rage...or causing a whole clan to wig out...or putting arrogant basement dwellers back in their proper place...THAT is fun.

19. There is nothing to fear. There IS no wrong clan. There is a psychological aspect here. Some people invest so much of their own psyche into the game, that merely depriving them of an opportunity to grow takes a huge mental toll.